Bouns CCPP Saturday

lederr

Cathlete
For those of you who didn't partake last Saturday or those that want to do it again, some of us are going to do CCPP on Saturday. Anyone want to join? :)

CC PP stands for Cardio Coach Press Play. It's an audio guided interval workout designed by the Cardio Coach, Sean O'Malley, to raise money for the Choose Living Foundation. It's a really great workout -- very motivating and inspiring. For information on how to get the workout go to www.cardiocoach.com :)

ETA that a bunch of us are doing that particular workout on Saturday. It's our plan to do it the last Saturday of the month -- some of us missed it last week so we're making it up this Saturday;)

To add to Michele's post, besides the one who missed it last Saturday, there are also some crazies (namely, me) in there who did it last Saturday and actually want to do it again. It's definitely a challenging workout!!! :eek:

ETA: duh...I just looked at the title and realized I made a GIANT typo on "bonus!" I promise, I really do know how to spell!

Shel, are you in for "Bouns" CCPP Saturday or "Bonus" CCPP Saturday? Der...I can't believe I posted with such an egregious typo! Maybe it's ADHD?! ;)

Lorie-at least you KNOW what "egregious" means! lol

I'm planning on a repeat of last Saturday.....CCPP on the bike, about 6am tomorrow!

Gayle

Count me in! Last weekend I did it, but I didn't do the last challenge and I was stuffed up with a head cold. So this weekend I get a do-over! :D

Have fun with CC PP this weekend. I did it last weekend and I am going to pass on it this weekend. When I am riding my bike I'll be thinking about everyone doing CC PP and I'll join you the last Saturday of August.

Karin

I think I'm going to do it! It'll be my first cardio coach! I'll be doing it on an elliptical...any special suggestions or do I just let it rip and go with the flow??

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.