bosu workouts

thinsgreat

Cathlete
hi- i love the bosu- at my gym they offer bosu classes that are both cardio and sculpting- lots of core work! does anyone know of any dvd's like that?

also--- i'm pricing bosu's and see they avg. $100--- any tips on finding them cheaper?

I have never seen the Bosu's for much less than $99 or so. I once saw an ad from Target giving away a gift card with the purchase of a Bosu but the price was not discounted.

As for dvd's, there is one from Season Ziegler (cardio) that is really good. I believe both Tracey Staehle (The Parts Series) and Amy Bento (Hi/Lo Dome Challenge) use the Bosu in strength training workouts.

I have seen posts from people on here that use the Bosu in place of a step for some of Cathe's workouts (LowMax for one).

HTH.

Carrie

I have a regular-size bosu that my sister bought me for my birthday. She says it was $100 and I love it. I haven't really seen one cheaper than that but I think it is worth it.

I have several DVDs for the Bosu. My absolute favorite is "Awesome Strength" by Mindy Mylrea. She uses the bosu for the entire workout which consistents of strength training, cardio, abs and balance.

I also have "Bosu Total Sports Conditioning" also with Mindy Mylrea. It consists of general sport movement patterns, practice drills and strength and cardio drills.

The third DVD I have is "Body Bar and Bosu Training". There are two workouts on this DVD. One is a beginner/intermediate workout and the other is intermediate/advance workout. This uses both the bosu and a body bar and is very challenging.

Jean Louise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.