Bosu Baby!

Whatever direction Cathe will take for her next project will be awesome because she is a challenging, dedicated and CONSISTENT instructor. However I do have one suggestion and that would be to include a Bosu workout in her next series. Balance and functional exercise should be a part of any workout program, and there is nothing better than the Bosu to accomplish it. She could include a cardio workout as well as a strength workout using the Bosu - which will enhance balance and core condtioning at the same time. The Bosu rocks, and it's fun! Knowing the importance of muscle confusion and varying workouts in our routines - Bosu will accomplish it!

I'm not sure if she can - the Bosu is a branded product, so they probably have controls around that. It's not like all of the other equipment she uses, which is generic. The Step actually sells hers videos with the Step, so there is some relationship there. She may have to partner in some way with the Bosu people. Just a guess.

Yes, yes, yes. These elements are totally excluded from Cathe's workout library and yet training for stability and balance are vital for preventing injury in an increasingly aging fan base, such as Cathe has.

If Cathe has to enter into business with the BOSU people, I am sure she can handle it and that they would in fact welcome such a partnership. Mindy Mylrea uses the BOSU all the time in workouts which are not necessarily specifically made for the BOSU people.

Clare

Would love a Bosu workout. Maybe Cathe can create her own half ball with air in it and make it even better. With lots of challenging workout!

I also asked for this a long time ago and still think it's a great idea.

Count me in.

Janie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.