BOSU 5 DVD ON SALE

I can't find that sale on the bosu webside:confused: Can you please post the website again?

Last edited:
I tried the link and it didn't work either. I went to Video Fitness Forum under Bargain Watch and found it.

I ordered mine yesterday! YEAH!

Last edited:
I copied it from the videofitness.com forum and go under bargain watch. Try it and click it from there. (I'm gonna try to do it again.) If it does not work, please try the website I gave you at videofitness and go from there. It does work there for sure.

http://www.bosu.com/scripts/cgiip.ex...Y+-+SAVE+75%

Hope this work. If not try calling 1-800-810-6528. The dvd title is called BOSU® Xplode Cross-Training 5-DVD Set.

Hope this works.
Jera

I just tried clicking on the website I provided and it's not working. Please do go to videofitness.com. Look for bargain watch, click there and bosu explode 25% off.

Jera

I bought this set 2 weeks ago after another Catheite gave a "heads up" on Facebook. It was 85% off and came to $21.43 incl. shipping but the deal was only good for 48 hours. I've only done one workout so far, Cardio Burst with Mindy Mylrea so I can't vouch for the entire series. I tried the link & coupon code I used to buy the set and it is no longer valid. If you are on FB, you can check out the official bosu fan page which is where they posted the deal and keep an eye on it in case they offer it again.

Thanks, Judi! That did help! I just ordered it.

I have the Rob Glick dvd (with Chalene Johnson) and Mindy's "new" best of BOSU (or whatever the name is) but I have been wanting more. I am excited to get so many new workouts. And at such a great price. The free shipping is so nice since I live in Hawaii and many times I get charged a significant charge for the shipping.

Sarah

I'm glad the link worked for you. I know what you mean about wanting more workouts. My bosu was collecting dust since I only had 1 bosu specific workout so I was glad to get my hands on these.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.