Hi jcpolsky, I'm sure at some point our Boss Bands will be made available on Amazon, but we have no idea when this will be or at what price we will sell the Boss Bands and Loops for on Amazon for. It usually takes anywhere from 2 to 8 weeks after new products are available on our shop.cathe site before they are made available on Amazon. It just depends on how busy Amazon is at the time we ship products to them and if they're restricting new shipments because of space limitations.

Last edited:
Just yesterday, I found Boss Bands kits in different colors...They have been on Amazon for a long time. Maybe you were not looking there? Try to look again. Usually, I can't find some product I need on Amazon because I'm looking for it in the wrong section. Because of the large selection, I do not know what is in which section. I hope I'm not the only one... Recently, I needed to purchase a smart scale that tracks the progress of health, and until I found them, several hours have passed... At first, I went to the accessories section without finding anything. I spent a lot of time in the home appliances section and found them in the electrical engineering section.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.