Boss Bands & Loops- Music

My guess is that the music is from Yes! Fitness Music since she used their company alot from the Perfect 30!, Step Boss, Lite, Advanced Fit Tower Series, and some from Ice! Series.

@Jesse1 yep, you guessed it, the music for the new Boss Bands & Loops is from Yes Music. @jordan, I'm not sure I know how to accurately describe any type of music, especially when different songs are from different artists. But we should have video clips up in a few weeks and you will be able to hear and get a feel for the music in the new series at that time.

Thank you for the replies Jesse1 and Admin person. I like having songs over instrumentals.

Some people get excited over the background exercisers, window view, clothes & shoes but for me it’s the music. Music definitely increases the reach factor & fun factor for me.

I look forward to the clips,
jordan

Anytime. Same goes with me. Ready to observe and perform new exercises along with hearing new music.

Thank you for the replies Jesse1 and Admin person. I like having songs over instrumentals.

Some people get excited over the background exercisers, window view, clothes & shoes but for me it’s the music. Music definitely increases the reach factor & fun factor for me.

I look forward to the clips,
jordan
I'm with you about the music. If it's not motivating me, I have a hard time going back to the workout. For me, Cathe has done pretty good with music for most of her series. There are only a few workouts that I don't care for the music, but with so many I like, I'm not worried about the few I don't. I have faith that these will be great workouts. I cannot wait.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.