BOSS Bands, Loops, DVDs & Downloads Pre-Sale

That does seem like a glaring omission. Looks like your only option is to buy the 2 downloads for 19.97 (https://shop.cathe.com/Cathe-Friedrich-Boss-Loops-Glutes-Bands-Core-Video-p/5047.htm) and 2 sets of bands (https://shop.cathe.com/Cathe-Fabric-Boss-Loops-Bands-Glute-Core-p/5040.htm) for 39.97.

Total 59.94, which makes it essentially the same price as the DVD+ Bands package.
don't forget you also pay shipping and handling for the bands/loops. The dvd/download bundle comes out to $79.02.

And also, we usually had Free Shipping when the order was above $50, so now I have to pay duties over the items+shipping and the UPS shipping itself, which is a lot more expensive than USPS
I just noticed there isn't free shipping on orders over $50 anymore. I wanted to buy the bundle dvd/downloads and loops and bands and realized here is a shipping charge. Bummer!

don't forget you also pay shipping and handling for the bands/loops. The dvd/download bundle comes out to $79.02.

All true. I am definitely buying the 2 DVDs, but am debating on whether to add the bands on. You can get comparable bands from Amazon with free shipping.

But....who am I kidding? I'll probably break down and buy Cathe's bands anyway. :-0

All true. I am definitely buying the 2 DVDs, but am debating on whether to add the bands on. You can get comparable bands from Amazon with free shipping.

But....who am I kidding? I'll probably break down and buy Cathe's bands anyway. :-0
Yeah, I'm using what they're using.

I just noticed there isn't free shipping on orders over $50 anymore. I wanted to buy the bundle dvd/downloads and loops and bands and realized here is a shipping charge. Bummer!

If you only buy the DVDs, there is still free shipping. I just tested this myself. (I added just the presale DVD's and a couple of other DVDs into the shopping cart and there is free shipping).

Also see this post: https://cathe.com/forum/threads/pre...ands-loops-dvds-downloads.316434/post-2526292

Free shipping doesn't apply when you buy the band package.

And the extra weight of DVDs I don't even need will add to the shipping cost. That can't be right. Cathe, can you weigh in on this, please?

I am surprised shipping is so high. I ordered just the lower body workout with the loops. Shipping to NH was $14.15!

Last edited:
And the extra weight of DVDs I don't even need will add to the shipping cost. That can't be right. Cathe, can you weigh in on this, please?
I am probably getting the downloads only, I hardly use dvd's anymore. I will wait for Cathe bands/loops until Cathe sells them on Amazon. I payed a lot of the yoga mats when they first come out on the Cathe site. I should have waited and ordered them on Amazon with free shipping.

I hate to say it, but I will be buying mine from a company on Amazon. They have both sets of bands with great reviews and are a woman owned company. It is more expensive than Cathe's but I have been saving some rewards money and get now get them cheaper and have free shipping. They also have 1 year replacement warranty. Since I have Cathe's On Demand, now I just have to wait for them to be released. I cannot wait because they look like they are going to be so much fun.

. I will wait for Cathe bands/loops until Cathe sells them on Amazon. I payed a lot of the yoga mats when they first come out on the Cathe site. I should have waited and ordered them on Amazon with free shipping.

Very good point. I think you may have just saved me some money and agonizing decision making!

I have sooooo many bands, loops, tubes, etc that I've collected over the years that it's hard for me to justify buying new ones (even if they are fabric, which I don't have) without trying the workouts with what I already have.

I think if anything, I will only want the shorter loops and not the longer bands, because the exercises look like the non-slip feature of the fabric will make them worthwhile to buy. I already have long looped bands, and from the video clip, it doesn't look like having fabric ones will be an advantage.

So I think I will wait on the loops and bands to see if I can just use what I already have, and buy them off of Amazon if I eventually find that I "need" them.

Hi mspina, actually both the shipping charges, as well as the duties and taxes, are cheaper on our International orders when you use our new UPS rates when compared to the postal service, plus you get your order faster and with much better tracking.

I have the Arena Strength bands - both the booty and body bands. I'm getting Cathe's cuz I like the orange and green colors. I'm also getting the downloads for $10 more - I usually don't buy downloads. My total with shipping came to $84.66. Shipping was high for me in North Idaho at $14.69 with UPS - cheaper than USPS.

I'm so excited for these DVD's - when using the Arena Strength bands, I was wishing Cathe had DVD's and my wish came true.

Last edited:
I hate to say it, but I will be buying mine from a company on Amazon. They have both sets of bands with great reviews and are a woman owned company. It is more expensive than Cathe's but I have been saving some rewards money and get now get them cheaper and have free shipping. They also have 1 year replacement warranty. Since I have Cathe's On Demand, now I just have to wait for them to be released. I cannot wait because they look like they are going to be so much fun.
Yep, after "sleeping on my decision", I have decided to email Nancy at support and cancel the order
I placed yesterday for the whole bundle, and do a re-order for just the 2 dvds. I have 2 sets of the
fabric loops I got from Amazon a while back which I am very satisified with, and just recently, I ordered
2 different sets of the long fabric loops from Amazon as well, and in those 2 sets, I am good with the
extra light & lights from both sets but will only be able to use the others as "stretch straps". I just
can't justify more bands at this time, of which is a good possibility that I won't even be able to use.
Cancelling my order shouldn't cause them too much trouble, as I always do "check by mail"
payment on preorders and I haven't had a chance to mail the check !" Actually, I have OnDemand
too, but always like to have the dvds!

Hi, does anyone know the answer to this: I am already a Cathe Live member. Will I be able to access these new workouts on the site, like all her other DVD's and workouts?

Hi mpina, actually our UPS World Economy rates are much cheaper than our USPS rates were. Even with USPS now most countries are collecting import duties and taxes. In the past, many countries wouldn't bother to collect these fees, but that's generally not true nowadays. With UPS you also get a break on cheaper duties and taxes than with USPS.

I don't care about shipping at all. I think whatever Cathe is offering is an excellent price anyway so I'm more than happy to pay for shipping. Just order ordered my both dvds and both band sets combo. It'll give me something to look forward to this summer (I'm not a fan of summer weather so I only get excited about fall coming). A HUGE thank you to Cathe and all of her hardworking crew!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.