Bootcamp 2

kathryn

Cathlete
Bootcamp just got done playing on FitTV. LOVE that workout! I'd love to see a Bootcamp 2, with the same attention to detail in the music (having the music fit each type of move, with musical transitions), but with ab work in the main body of th workout being either standed (kickboxing knee lifts or cross-body punches, side crunches, med ball work) or seated work, and saving floor work until the end (I love using the "all but abs" premix followed by the "abs only" premix, because it saves me getting up and down so much--which can make me feel a bit light-headed).

Also, incorporating some med ball moves into the cardio blasts (ie: doing squat thrusts with hands on a med ball; some standing rotational work holding the med ball)

The High Step Challenge pretty much is Boot Camp II (i.e. fast paced circuit workout with one minute segments including cardio blasts, emphasis on stamina and endurance, that's it in a nutshell). You already got your wish!

Clare

I agree, I'd LOVE a Boot Camp II. I also agree that High Step Challenge is pretty much like a Boot Camp II. Funny, I was thinking that when I did it the other day. :7

My husband and I would both LOVE another BootCamp inspired workout. Maybe Cathe could just make this one workout for the summer and invlove men in it, doing heavy weights and lots of plyo-non dancy athletic moves. I know we would buy it! dmd;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.