Bodybuilding

Nadia

I'd love to see a video from Cathe on weight lifting for someone who wants to build muscle but just a step before body building. I'd love to see a routing that Cathe would follow during her 'gym style' serie or even perhaps a Gym Style 2. I was pleased with the Hiit it lift it serie and would love several video on building strong muscle for someone who would like to concentrate solely on weight lifting. Likewise for cardio, I'd love to see more Hiit or Tabata video but advanced videos like the Hiit 40/20 or Hiit Pyramid. Thanks!

I would certainly welcome more lifting (non HiiT, non metabolic, non endurance) Cathe style programs!! I love focusing my body & mind on power and muscle rather than whipping through reps. I feel I can take on anything after a few weeks of training! :)

Totally agree! I would like to see a program that has about 8-10 reps per set so I can go a bit heavier. Less than 8 rep sets I find can be hard by yourself in a home gym (i.e. without a spotter), and Cathe already has a most comprehensive array of wonderful (mostly endurance based) workouts in the 12-16 rep range. But, another choice for focused definition/muscle building would be fabulous! Cathe can always motivate me no matter the rep range, but I am drawn to XTrain's Burn Sets often (10 reps/set). But I'd like to see a muscle building workout option with just 3 sets per muscle group - unlike Burn Set which has 10 sets total and ends up being a real endurance burner as well.
Get in, go heavy, go home...!

I would love to see her do a series for us who would like as OP said bodybuilding. I mean like a fitness competitor.
And have a diet with it of what to eat to lean out and get into a fitness competition.
I know I'd never get into a competition but I share would not mind almost looking like I could! Lol
Even if if never get close to what a fitness competitor looks like I could get my body as close to the best IT can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am very surprised that STS isn't mentioned here. That is precisely a strength and potentially muscle-building program. And the most comprehensive that Cathe has (and one of the most thorough on the video market.) I am SO glad Cathe hasn't jumped on the diet plan bandwagon. It is so individual.

I believe the OP was just making a suggestion for future series rather than asking if a building series ever existed within Cathe's collection.

That said STS is, ultimately, what any cathlete need to build at his/her own home privacy.

I am very surprised that STS isn't mentioned here. That is precisely a strength and potentially muscle-building program. And the most comprehensive that Cathe has (and one of the most thorough on the video market.) I am SO glad Cathe hasn't jumped on the diet plan bandwagon. It is so individual.
I'm a Cathe newbie but it sounds like everyone is asking for STS.

I agree STS 2. It doesn’t have to be as many dvds, just 3 for each meso, this time with great music like she uses in “Cathe Live” and LITE. Also, include HIIT, high and low impact, Step, Kickboxing, and a Spin workout, oh and a Bootcamp! Did I miss anything Lol oh abs and stretching

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.