Body Max

Mariposa1973

Cathlete
Hi, I do have Cathe on-demand and I was checking body Max2 and looks so hard[emoji29]

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

You don't have to do the entire workout though. I often do the cardio step portion with the leg section on one day and upper body weights/abs on another day. Can you do premixes with on-demand? Lower your step if the cardio is difficult for you at first. Once you do it a few times you'll really enjoy it but don't be disheartened if you can't complete the entire workout in one go. It took me quite awhile just to master the choreography as I'm quite challenged in that way lol!
Jamie

I love to mix and match BM2...I don't have On Demand, but I bet it would be perfect for the Workout Blender!

I think I've only done it all the way through once, maybe twice, but I use it all the time for mish-moshes.

It's great because it has a little of everything. The 1st step segment is more steady state, the 2nd step has blasts at the end, then lower body, upper body and core. Very versatile to fit your needs. Highly recommend it!

I love Body Max2. It's not very often that I have time to do the entire workout. I do the Cardio Blast often. I love the step portion in this one. I agree she's got good premixes on this one. The Cardio Blast premix gets me every time. I'm a sweaty mess and LOVE IT!! :D

I do have on demand but I don't like it, because get frozen very often, when is weiths is no to bad, I continue but cardio is different, I will cancel next month

I do have on demand but I don't like it, because get frozen very often, when is weiths is no to bad, I continue but cardio is different, I will cancel next month

I had On Demand and Live just to take advantage of the Workout Blender. Had it for about 6 months and may have used it 6X during that time. Loved the Workout Blender, just didn't have the time to really take advantage of using the whole program and was just wasting $20 a month. Plus I found it very inconvenient to lug my computer downstairs to access the workout blender. I'll stick with DVDs until streaming is the only option one day in the near future.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.