Body Max Question

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-02 AT 11:06PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi. Since my knees cant really handle the leg intervals, I really only use the first cardio step portion and the upper body/abs section. I like to use the cardio section on a day when I do a PS tape since it's fairly short, about 25 minutes. I also use the cardio section as a substitute for the cardio sections in CTX's All Step and Step&Intervals since for some reason I just dont care for them. As far as the upper body section I like to use it as another option say when I'm doing a CTX rotation or PS rotation. I do those strength sections once a week and then the upper body section from either MIS or BodyMax as another strength day as another way of working each upper body part twice per week. Hope this gives you some ideas. Good luck!

:) Stacy

Stacey-
Thanks for your input. I have only one of the CTX series.Most of my Cathe tapes are cardio. I have many Frm tapes. Now that I started with Cathe I can not believe the difference in my energy and attitude. It's really wonderful. I'm hoping to buy more Cathe tapes in the near future. I will take your advice and try to figuare out a balance of something.:) Kathy

I usually do it in two parts. I do the cardio and leg section one day and then a different type of cardio the next day with the upper body section. It's one of my favorites!

Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.