Body Max killed me!

sagenemmy

I just did Body Max today for the first time. It was also a first Cathe tape for me. What I found difficult and a bit disheartening was that I could not keep up with the first half of the tape. The step moves lost me and I found myself just watching and drinking some water until I saw a spot that I could do. Please tell me this will get easier. I felt like I got an awesome workout despite not doing parts of it.

It Will...

...get EASIER, but not easy! Once you get Cathe's style down and accustomed to the moves on the tape, you will do fine. I must say, you sure went for the gusto right away. You might want to try another tape like MegaStepBlast or How To Get In Shape For Your Wedding(even if you are already married or not.) These are two good starter tapes. If you think your 1st. workout with Cathe was awesome, just wait. You WILL be hooked!! Have fun!
happy.gif

DebbieH

Yes, it will get earier, like Miss Deb says...

.....I started with MIC, the HiLo part because I did not have a step, then did Intense Moves, then did Imax, then got Megastep Blast and Stepmax. Each time I watched the tapes without doing them just to get familiar with the moves.

I just did Bodymax for the 8th or 9th time, and I'm getting the moves down, but made the mistake of doing it an 82 degree living room that had not cooled down after I turned on the air conditioner!! Dumb move!!!

Other than that, it DOES get easier. I still think Bodymax is tougher than Imax, IMO. Our next big challenge will be Circuit Max....which I think will be the killer of the new group, followed by Cardio Kicks. We'll see if I'm right.
happy.gif

BodyMax was my 1st too!

I took my step down to 4" for my first couple of times. It really helped me get her footworkdown without tripping all over myself!! Of course, after that I moved it to 6" & 8" depending upon my energy level on the days that I do it!! I've had BodyMax since late May, early June somewhere around there. The foot work gets easier but this tape will be a killer far into the future!! BTW HB, I think you're right, Circut Max will be the killer of the new group!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.