Body Blast or Intensity Series

Sass

Cathlete
I am ready to buy another Cathe workout DVD bundle/set and I'm trying to decide whether to go with Body Blast or Intensity. I'm not looking to do anything specific fitness wise, but I want Cathe's entire collection and I can only buy them one at a time every so often so which one should I add to my collection first? I am OK with downloads, but I like having the DVDs as well.

Thanks!

Hey Sass,

I would think you should be good with either one. I like workouts from both bundles, so that is a tough decision. I'm with you about buying a few at a time so I'm strategically picking my DVD's.

I would probably go with Intensity Blast first :)

Can't go wrong with either series!

There is a fun factor to both of these series. Intensity is probably my overall favorite with Body Blast a close second. IMax2 is my fav of the IMax DVDs. I think the music is great in both series. Good luck deciding!

Lisa

Hi Sass

I'm going with Imax 2 / Cardio & Weights this weeks feature, I'm only buying one once in a while too. This looks like it will fit in great. You really can't go wrong, with either series, IMHO.

Linda

The Intensity Series is hands down Cathe's best series in my opinion. There are just the right amount of premixes, two workouts on one dvd, a premix utilizing footage from both workouts on the dvd, good tunes, wonderful workouts...Cathe perfection. I like the Body Blast Series too but if I had to choose...Intensity Series for sure!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.