Blog 2 Lazy 4 the Gym

2 Lazy for the Gym is my total resource for planning my workouts. I go to your site every single day. Thank you so much! I really couldn't do it without you. I think Cathe should hire you! Without your descriptions and rotations for Cathe Live I wouldn't subscribe. Thank you so much for all you do for me everyday!!

I thought about this too! I even thought I'd love to see you in the videos ! One or two at least! I'd love to see someone who we know has been doing them at home like us is on DVD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I subscribe to her blog as well, and have commented on several of her Cathe reviews, and I always feel so impressed that she replies back very quickly. I return to reviews I have read many times before after revisiting a workout that I have not done for a while. Thanks Jengolf!!!

Couldn't break free from this site last night. It's ahhhmazing. Clearly Jen is an engaging writer. I plan to spend more time on this site. What dedication and passion. I love it. Thanks for the reminder about this great site.

I also love the site. I check it often just to see what Jen is up to. I'm not a subscriber but I like to read her thoughts on the latest Cathe workouts and Cathe live.

I'm embarrassed to post this question but how do I access her blog?![emoji849][emoji52] You guys have me interested and would love to check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jen - I just wanted to say I love your blog! I have been reading it for years and am actually subscribed to it now, before I just checked daily whether you had anything new on there. Before reading your blog I had never heard of Cathe (I live in Europe)... And since reading your blog my dvd collection has exploded and I have tried & loved Cathe live. I nearly always agree with your reviews and you have literally cost me a fortune, but I am super thankful and will keep reading your blog.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.