Blender & new dvds update

aqua girl

Cathlete
I am trying to hopefully help out on these and hope you don't mind if I "test"

OK, so using Chromebook laptop and going thru the website to the blender, on the ones I have tried, the chapters for the
most part seem to be working pretty good now. Some start a little grainy, but seem to clear in a couple seconds. The ones
I have still found to be jumping around so far are in the Lower Body Bonus, the hamstring presses and banded glutes.

On my ipad going thru the website to the blender, I just finished a blender I created, and it played good, with some
hesitations between some of the chapters.

On my ipad and using the CatheOnDemand app to get to the blender, they are still messed up, even chapters playing fine
thru the website are still jumping all over thru the app.

So, being that I am "all things blender" :) I hope anything I have shared will help, although you may already know all
this !! BTW, the workouts are great !!!

Hi Aqua girl, I think you're probably seeing two main issues. #1 the chapter files have to propagate and cache to the cloud servers. I've been periodically testing some chapters that I saw that were having some issues yesterday and most, but not all, are now working as they should. #2 There may be some chapter files that will need to be re-encoded. There are several thousand chapter video files that are needed to make the Workout Blender work, and some of these files may have a bad encode and will need to be redone. This is something we will probably wait till tomorrow to look at as we want to make sure all of the video files have cached properly on our cloud servers. But certainly, keep letting us know of any issues you find. It usually takes us about a week to tweak everything on a new release on Cathe OnDemand.

Thanks, I have been in the blender on my laptop for over an hour blending, and you probably will need to
redo or fix in Lower Body Bonus, the Hamstring Presses and Banded Glute Presses, they still are jumping,
even thru the website.....I haven't checked since this morning, but the blender going thru the app, they are not
doing right, still jumping, etc...even if the chapters are playing correctly in the blender via the website. Just
to let you know.

Hi aqua girl, I just checked on my iPhone and the Lower Body Bonus Hamstring Presses and Banded Glute Presses chapters played just fine. I do see the issue in Chrome, however. We will take a look at tomorrow. Thanks for letting us know.

Ok, I checked on my iPad, those 2 chapters, using the app 1st and then closing
The app and going back thru the website, still on iPad, and they both are still jumping. I have Them both in a blender workout "Perfect Lower Body" if you want to check. ETA: ok, on my iPad, using app, I went to the Lower Body Bonus in
OnDemand (not blender) and they do play fine. But in the blender, they don't.
Would that be because when I blend workouts, I am in Chrome and since you see
The problem with them in Chrome, that is where I pulled them from, thus they
Will not play right even on iPad, because I pulled chapters using Chrome? Does
That make sense?

Last edited:
HI aqua girl, Here is a weird fix for you to try. After you drag the Lower Body Bonus video into the blender select the play button for the first exercise and then let the video play until you get an error message. In my case, I didn't get the error message until nearly the end of Hamstring Presses. After you get the error message then go back and select the same play button for Hamstring Presses and everything should then work for all of the exercises in this bonus. I'm guessing this trick is forcing your browser to contact our server to get the new file instead of the old cached file. But who knows? I'm hoping the problem goes away by itself after the old cached file eventually dies, but I still want to study this more tomorrow as it is a little odd.

This is gonna be a weird report, but I think it has to do with quality of video.
I tried what you said, got error on chrome book, restarted and hamstring presses
Started playing fine, but got error again, did it again, but what I forgot to do is
Change to low quality as that is what I need to use, have always used and it works
Fine, but when I did that, it started jumping again. I changed back to medium
Quality for the heck of it and it started playing fine again, but I do use low quality
So I don’t have any buffering and everything else works as it should...so it
Something on those 2 chapters with playing on low quality. Now in the app on
My iPad and that is on “good” quality and works great for everything, the
Hamstring presses chapter played fine but not banded glutes. The middle
Chapter,inner thighs, has always played correctly. Hope that helps.

Final update tonight: I don’t know about you, but I have “blender brain fog” right
Now :). But....I don’t know how I did it, or maybe it was something you did on your
End, but those 2 chapters seem to be working now, even now on low quality on
The chrome book and on my iPad in the app & in the blender. Yay! Hopefully
It stays that way..thanks for your help and I hope I don’t run into any other
Chapters acting crazy :). I must say I now have a deeper appreciation for what you
All do.....

Monday AM update: (Weird)

I first signed into app on IPad and went into blender and watched one I blended,
"Perfect Body Bootcamp 2". It played fine, except for most chapters pixeling
A lot, although some of them were clear all the way thru.

After that played, I picked my blender, "Perfect Lower Body" workout, (this one
Has the hamstring presses & banded glutes) and went straight to hamstring presses and pressed play. It was again jumping all over the place ( the last time
I watched it last night it finally was fine). I stopped it and and went to the chapter
Before it, and started it and let that chapter play and with hamstring presses being
The next chapter, it played thru fine, with pixeling. Next is the banded glutes,and
When that started, it again was jumping and then just froze. Weird....(the last
Time I left it last night it played fine). Really weird. Hopefully it can be figured out.
I don't have the pixeling issues with any of my other blender workouts and there's
Over 800 of them :). And the jumping I haven't seen before either....although it
Must still be an issue with those 2 chapters. What's funny, is in the Lower Body
Bonus, there are 3 exercises, Hamstring presses (problem)...Inner thigh, ( plays
Beautifully, no pixeling,etc) and Banded glutes (problem)...Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.