Blast from the past DVD ?

Bubachick

Cathlete
Dear Cathe,

I was just wondering if since it was the 30 th anniversary of Step would you consider making one more compilation DVD of the three workouts that have not yet made it to DVD ?
A blast from the past, with Mega Step Blast, How to get in Shape for your Wedding, and Step N Motion 1 ?
I still love and do the older workouts, did Step Max the other day, it is still awesome :cool::cool::) and have been upgrading all my vhs's
to DVD over the last few years, as I think others have. It could be a good intro DVD to all the new Cathletes wanting to learn and catch on to your step choreography as well :)
Really hope there is lots of interest for this to happen, thank you for all you do for us !

Brigitte

I would love this!

I don't recognize some of the titles you listed and I have every DVD Cathe offers on her site. Are there more videos out there I am unaware of? Sounds like they are VHS only?

Wow, Bubachick!!! I'm so impressed you still have that catalogue! I don't think I even knew those were produced. That's so fun to see! Thanks for posting!! :)

Wow, Bubachick!!! I'm so impressed you still have that catalogue! I don't think I even knew those were produced. That's so fun to see! Thanks for posting!! :)

Ditto!! I see the prices haven't changed THAT much either. I love the older stuff too but sometimes the dreaded arm choreography sets my teeth on edge!

Hi sneakers thanks :)
I kept everything Cathe sent to me, I thought the catalogues were fun, they had a page of the behind the scenes of filming and when the DVD's came out all the chapter points were listed with them.

That is awesome. I have 20+ yr old CollageVideo catalogues I enjoy flipping through (I need to get out more....)

I wish I could get some of those Cathe oldies! Were they ever released on DVD and are perhaps just now out of production?

I used to have a box full of all the Collage Video catalogs and look through them too Lol ! As far as I know the only older vhs's that made it to DVD were the 3 on Cardio Hits and 3 on The Classics.
Any older than that are only as vhs's and I keep hoping to find really early ones I don't have too. I once lost a bid on eBay for a really early Cathe tape, I think it was a total body strength one, I was devistated Lol !
Not positive but I thought I saw a Cathe tape in a Collage catalog years ago with Cathe sitting on a step and it was titled Low impact something, this was really long ago early 90's , I wish I ordered it ! My memory says it was Cathe but not positive Lol !

Hi Gobias,
Cathe's Rock Bottoms is on eBay on vhs , and the step tape I was talking about Cathe is standing not sitting, I saw it on the back cover :)
On the back cover of this tape are pictures of three other Cathe work outs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.