Black Friday Fit Tower

Dream come true for the purchase of a Fit Tower! But.........not understanding why I did not receive a 50% discount. Total price was $124. Anyone else get this? Thanks

The 50% is off the regular price. See below:

Order Your Fit Tower Today At the Lowest Price Ever! ... First 200 Orders Only!
FIT TOWER WORKOUT SYSTEM – 50% OFF (reg price $249.95) + FREE Weight Bar Clips ($19.95 Value) & FREE Guaranteed Holiday Delivery! Enter coupon code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout. * This product is sold and shipped by the manufacturer. *While supplies last – only 200 available at this special price. Order today for guaranteed holiday delivery.
Please use this URL link for the Fit Tower Black Friday offer:https://fittower.com/?key=blf

Dream come true for the purchase of a Fit Tower! But.........not understanding why I did not receive a 50% discount. Total price was $124. Anyone else get this? Thanks
Hi Robin,
The discount is off the "regular" price of 249.95. (That's how they get you. (wink) ) It's still a really good deal though. lt's about 50 bucks less than what I paid during the presale.

Last edited:
I realize this is a great deal and I am very happy to get the fit Tower at such a discount. I was just surprised at the extra cost I was not expecting, when at this time every dollar counts in our family budget. but thanks for the great deal.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.