Bios

ebonynicole

Cathlete
Hello there Cathe,

A thought just occurred to me, what about putting bios on the website of your workout crew? I know Cedie, Jai, Brenda and Lorraine have been with you for quite some time and this would be a way of getting to know them better.

Also do they have any thoughts about joining you on the roadtrips to other states? I know everyone is coming to see you specifically, but I think alot of the cathletes can relate to them as well.

Hopefully I made sense here, it was a thought I had :)

Hello there Cathe,

A thought just occurred to me, what about putting bios on the website of your workout crew? I know Cedie, Jai, Brenda and Lorraine have been with you for quite some time and this would be a way of getting to know them better.

Also do they have any thoughts about joining you on the roadtrips to other states? I know everyone is coming to see you specifically, but I think alot of the cathletes can relate to them as well.

Hopefully I made sense here, it was a thought I had :)

Hi Ebony Nicole! That's a great suggestion and good news is that we do have their bio's posted somewhere on the website, I just don't have the time to search for the link right now. But if you run a search I am sure you will find it.

As far as them joining us on the out of state roadtrips...yes, I agree, that sure would be fun, however it is much too difficult to coordinate a date that works for everyone. Aside from working around their busy family lives, the cast has full time separate jobs that would require them to request off work which is not easy for all of them to do. I know initially it sounds like fun but it actually is quite difficult to arrange. Thanks for expressing your interest though and hope you can make it to the Glassboro Road Trip where the cast usually always joins us :)

Hey Cathe,

Sorry about that, I found the bios....Ahh that makes alot of sense about conflicting schedules and other things going on.

That's going to be a goal for me is to get out to Jersey for that RT. I'm in Phoenix so it would be a nice change of pace and I get to meet allof you!

Thanks for the response :D

I am glad someone asked, I am totally checking out the bios. I will have to eventually make it to one of the Glassboro Road trips!!

Thanks, ebonynicole!! I appreciate that. How fun to read about that awesome workout crew!! I plan someday to go to the NJ RT.

Pam

I am hoping you all can make a NJ RT someday! It is such fun to be with Cathe in person and to be able to exercise & talk with the cast too! Hoping to meet you all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.