Bionx supplements

reallyfit

Hi, new member here and I have been reading Nutrition postings. I have been taking a product the last 3 months called Bionx and its great. One of the reasons I decided to try it was because of all the Navy Seals here in san diego who already take it. Here is a link to site and decide for yourselves.
www.bionetworth.net/bionx

Im 50 yrs old and workout like I am 25 and have taken supplements for the last 15 yrs. It seems that there is always something missing and it starts getting into $300-400 a month range for an array of supplements, nutrients etc that still had me looking for something else.

That is no longer an issue here for me.... Bionx is made for elite athletes, CEO's, Seals etc who want the nest. Its been around since 1995 privately.
Hell just go to site and read up on it... I cant come close to describing what is in it. I'd appreciate the "guru's" here input also.
Good luck and God Bless!!

Mmmm...

Well, anything that makes you feel like your half your age can't be bad for you. I am a personal trainer who loves to research stuff like this, and although I don't take supplements myself because I feel if you eat properly you'll get the recommended nutrients your body needs through the foods that you eat, I don't discourage anyone else from taking these kind of supplements. My only query is: could it be the energy you feel is from the high percentage of B-vitamins that are in this supplement? B vitamins are great at providing your body with energy and stamina, and although there are many great things that this bottle suggests I'm just wondering how they can fit so much in those little pills. Make sure your urine is not neon colored when you urinate, or you might be peeing your money away too, because alot of the percentages are way above what you actually need, and while that might look good on the bottle, in your body you'll just be excreting what the body will not use. However if you feel great and your urine is clear, you might just have a great product in your possession.

Just because the urine may be neon colored does not mean you are wasting our money. That is a common occurrence with B vitamins. It is very difficult to get the proper nutrients from the foods we eat because they are not nearly nutritious as they were decades ago, considering all the pesticides and poisons that they contain. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.