bikini for small chested?

fargomom

Cathlete
I'm an A-cup and frankly have quite a time finding a bikini (i.e. the top) that fits correctly.

I'm curious if any other small chested women would be willing to share where you buy your suit? I'm looking for a bikini, but would appreciate any input.

I'm currently wearing a halter style top and bottom from Old Navy. The top doesn't have any padding though. In a perfect world I'd like to find a top with a little bit of padding to give me a few curves on top, but not so much padding that it's obvious.

Thanks! :p

Venus Swimwear has a lot of nice push up type bikini tops that are very flattering for small busted women. Same thing for Victoria's Secret swimwear.

I've been wearing Venus bikinis for years and years. Also, you can buy matching tops and bottoms in different sizes.

I am about the same size as you. I always buy pads and have them sewn into the suit. Some of my suits have a place where I can insert the pads and don't have to have them sewn in. I don't buy any special brand or type of suit. It's actually the bottoms that are harder for me to fit. If you go to a swim suit shop (or even swim section of a nice department store) they should sell the pads and can show you which suits they can just be inserted into.

I have found some that I like at Target. They have just enough of a "cup" so it helps round out where the sag has begun and there is no "show through" when you take a dip ! :p I usually buy the triangle tops that you can adjust the width by sliding on the bottom strap.

Then you can purchase any size of bottom or top at a relatively low price.

Ditto here on the recommendation for Venus swimwear and Victoria's Secret. You buy the tops and bottoms separate, so you order the size that will fit you. Venus swimwear's enhancer tops are really nice. I believe that the web site for venus swimwear is www.venus.com
Michelle

Look for a style with gathers or ruching in just the right place (you'll know it when you see it!).

I can also vouch for Victoria's Secret... I'm fairly small on top too... you can buy the tops and bottoms separately.. AND, they have the Miracle Bra bathing suit tops which have padding and lift. They have a ton of cute colors/fabrics and styles too.

Lynn M>

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.