Biggest Loser Trainer Jillian is coming out with DVD's

Pellmel

Cathlete
What do you think? She's pretty tough on the show, but I wonder if they will be geared for advanced or beginner. The stuff they do on the show is pretty advanced.

She also has a book out that is getting good reviews. The DVDs are scheduled to release in December.

You can look it up on Amazon. Her name is Jillian Michaels.

I "only" have most of Cathe's & Gin Miller's and NordicTrak a lot. Might be worth a look!

Hmmm...I wonder if Bob will come out with a Zen workout!

Melissa

I'll guess we'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully they're advanced cause I'm always looking for more advanced workouts. I agree she is tough on the show, but I don't know a lot of people that would be willing to workout as hard. I know Catheites are, but the rest of the world probably not.

Good tip...sounds like they weren't very good. We can hope that this set is better, but until then I guess begging for Cathe to release her new series early will have to do.

Thanks for posting the link. I couldn't find any of her other workouts anywhere else. You rock.

She's on Collage video's site. I previewed the cardio one and it just doesn't come close to Cathe. Cathe is so upbeat and fun. Cathe's music is awesome too. This Jillian women made the exercising look like grueling work rather than fun.

~Chrissy~

I rented shape up front from netflix. I did not like it at all Jillian was irritating at best and the intensity was not that great. Think bootcamp but not as hard or as fun. IMO

Terri

Going by her personality on the show, I'm not voting with my credit card. I can't imagine Cathe being like that - Cathe proves you CAN be likeable, but still tough. Nowhere is it written that the only way to motivate is to use Drill Sarge tactics. Of course, this is merely my own humble opinion, never worth any more than a hill of beans.
Just Do It! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.