Bicycle

Are they decent? I would enjoy a nice stationary bike but I'm not a serious bicyclist, so a Peleton is out of the question. I just want something good and solid that will last.

I bought a Sunny on Amazon. Reasonably priced, and, I love it!!! Gets lots of use! Heavy flywheel, and very well made! Definitely recommend!

I want to try spinning but am afraid to buy the bike for fear I won't like it. How does it compare to the treadmill and elliptical? I have both at home, do I need a bike too? My one fear is I count my steps and I hate workouts that don't show "steps". How does a spinning workout show on a fit bit in terms of steps?

Could you go to a class at a gym, so you can try spinning first?
I find the treadmill and elliptical to be boring. Just staring at a wall, or a tv is no fun for me. Spinning gives me a runners high. I love it. Since I do it to a video, and am coached by Cathe, I am pushed past my limits. I have every Cycle dvd Cathe has made, so I constantly am switching them up. No boredom!

I can not comment on the Fitbit. I have not purchased a fitness tracker for the very reason you speak of. Almost every workout I do does not get recognized by them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.