BFL for Sun Feb-03-08

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I am getting us started! Today is a REST/FREE day for me!

I will catch up with personals after I have my cup of coffee!

Have great Super Bowl Sunday! Who is watching the super bowl today? They show it around 10 tonight, I will be in lala land by then!

After my coffe, I will be back for personals!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hey Girls, I just wanted to let you know that I received an email from SNDCANADA.COM. Not sure if they ship to the U.S but they have boxes of BFL bars on for $9.99. Thats a good price!

Lori:)

Good Sunday Morning! It’s SUPER BOWL SUNDAY and RACE DAY for me! I’ve got the house to myself this morning. My kids stayed at my sis’s house last night! Gee…what to do with an empty house and no noise or bickering! LOL

Lori-thanks for the price tip on those bars. I’ll have to check it out and compare it to what I can buy at the store here. When they’re on sale, they have them for $1 per bar. THANKS!

Hi, Belinda.

Christina-I play that mental game with myself too! LOL Especially with the Imax workouts! I say I’ll do intervals 1-5 but I know I’ll end up doing more! HA!

Kathy-your numbers are looking GOOD!!!!!!

Michelle-Big Sis here saying HOW PROUD I AM OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s AWESOME when you just DO IT!!! You are putting in the hard work, so you are getting the results. Let’s hit the halfway mark, Week 6, with a VENGENENCE!!!!!!! Great job!

Melissa-enjoy the black bean chili (it is AWESOME). And you’re frame of mind id PERFECT…this does NOT end at the end of 12 weeks. These 12 weeks are simply the stepping stone for a LIFESTYLE CHANGE!

OK….I’m sporting some DOMS, as normal, from yesterday’s Cardio Kicks. I’ve got it good in the upper chest, upper back, shoulders and lats. I’m telling you, CK gets me every.single.time! LOL I’m relaxing this AM, doing my computer stuff and checkbook stuff. My younger sis and mom are heading over to pick me up for the race at 9:15. Race starts at 10:30. Shooting for 52:00 flat. It’s gonna be a challenge, as I’ve said before, because of the hills. With the ice we got the other day, the path may be slippery as well. But I WILL DO THIS! I’ll report back once I get home and showered, ok!

Have an AWESOME DAY! BBL sometime!

Gayle

Good morning ladies:

Thanks to listening to my sappy rant yesterday! I'm just so happy! Last year at this time I made the same New Year's Resolution and had to STARVE all month!! So, not worth it!

Okay, I woke up at 5:30 today. Am I ever going to come down off of all this energy and actually be able to sleep in??!! Not that I'm complaining!

Belinda - I'll be enjoying my rest/free day right a long with you today!! So funny how the Superbowl doesn't come on until 10:00 your time. Today I'll be more focused on the commercials and the FOOD! :)

Melissa - I hope you are feeling better today! Wow, a 10 pound weight loss would be awesome. But, hey slow down girl -- I DON'T want this over in 12 weeks == ha ha! How about we all meet our "weight loss" goals in 12 weeks and then we can just compete like Kathy and Gayle on our "times and weights" -- har har. You know I love you Kathy and Gayle!!! :)

Carolyn - I hope you are feeling better today too. Geez, did Gayle sneeze and cough all over her computer last week and infect us all???

Kathy - Great stats!! Enjoy your long run today -- I hope the weather is good for you!

Christina - Way to go on starting AND finishing your workout yesterday!! I have mine marked on the calendar like appointments and so there isn't any option! MMMM, looking over your meals ... I love Zone bars! :) Wow, and way to go on your weight loss! Geez, are we all just melting away on the this thread or what??!!

Gayle - You go girl!! We are all cheering for you -- wish we could all be at your race waiting for you at the finish line. (I'd be the one eating the pizza!! har har -- and why only ONE slice?!) Anyway, hope you kicked some butt today! Wow, that e'clair cake sounds good -- did you get that from Taste of Home -- because I make one and it sounds the same -- no sugar vanilla pudding, etc.??

Sherry - Hope the girl scouts was fun. I just bought some cookies from one of my daughter's little friends. I was so proud of myself, I usually buy the choc/pb patties -- LOVE THOSE!! (I could eat the whole box!!) This year I bought the ones that I can resist - lemon and shortbread!

A big hello to Jennifer & Jean -- where are you girls!?? Now, who else did I miss??!!!

Michelle

Gayle -- I see you are on-line --

[font color = red] [font size = +2] GOOD LUCK today!!! Wish we could be there cheering you on!!!! [/font]

Michelle

Hey, Michelle, I'm STILL online! LOL I'm TRYING to do my checkbook and bank stuff, but I'm distracted mentally with today's rest (and that eclair cake I'm saving for the football game). LOL

You ARE cheering me on. Every time I run a race like this, about at the halfway point of the race, I just remember all of YOU guys and the vibes I'm getting. And ONE slice of pizza, just to be polite! :) I don't need the other 499 runners looking at the girl who's chowing down 5 slices in 5 minutes, right? LOL

The eclair cake. I actually got it from a friend who got it from her DMIL. But I've seen recipes just like it at the WW boards too. I make this exact same thing without the chocolate topping and with ff saltine crackers instead of the graham crackers, and that's good too! And yes, I made it with s/f, f/f pudding, skim milk, f/f cool whip, etc. It's calling my name LOUD AND CLEAR in the fridge!

Gayle

p.s. Oh, and NO....as long as you keep doing what you're doing, the HIGH will never end! LOL Even with no kids in the house this AM, I still only slept till 6am! lol

Oops, I knew I would miss somebody:

Heidi -- where are ya??!! :)

Michelle
P.S. Yes Gayle I just figured out how to type [font color=red][font size=+2] BIG AND RED -- just to cheer you on!!![/font]

Sorry! They only ship to Canada! I just checked it out. Im not even sure if I will order any b/c its also $10 for shipping...not really saving much!

Lori:)

Thanks, Michelle. I see you're learing the ins and outs of HTML posting! LOL I really appreciate the cheering section!

Lori-thanks for the info on the shipping!

Gayle

p.s. (well, at least now my February bills are paid, budget is laid out, and I've balanced my check book. I was able to focus for THAT long! LOL)

Good morning!

Rest day here also. Though, with the kid shuttling, groceries, cleaning house,laundry and paying bills, don't think there will be much rest going on. Will try to keep the meals fairly clean even though it' is also a free day. Don't think I'll get the change to cook today for the week, but should be able to plan my meals before I had to get groceries.

Had fun with the girl scouts yesterday. We snow shoe-ed, looked for animal tracks in the snow, and howled with the coyotes, among other things. We got so lucky because the eater was perfect, not too cold and just enough snow.

Belinda - Yes, Cardio Fusion is a tough one, but I needed a good sweat, too. And I felt great about getting through it. Enjoy your rest day today.

Gayle - GOOD LUCK TODAY! I'm sure you'll meet your time. You are so motivated. And enjoy the rest of the day, too!

Michelle - You are doing so awesome! Way to go! Isn't so much more fun with a support group like this than trying to do it on your own? I agree about not being hungry. I seem to be needing to remind myself to eat. And the increase energy is wonderful.

Kathy - Your weight loss is awesome! And I'm sure you are getting some nice muscles, too!

Melissa - Hope you are feeling better today. You are making great progress so far. I agree, it doesn't have to all happen in 12 weeks. Seems it took me a few weeks just to get it right. So maybe I'll need to be around for a bit longer that 1 challenge.

Carolyn - Hope you are also feeling better today.

Christina - I agree it is funny how we trick ourselves into just doing a little bit, but once we get going, we push through the whole thing. Way to go!

Off to shower and get ready for the day. BBL.

Hi Ladies~ :)

I'm here lurking, I read your posts everyday! :)
I really want to get back on track .. ALL BILLS are PAID, I am soo happy, that is done and over with. Mortgage is pd in FULL, up to date on everything. Thank you to everyone for helping me through this time.
We do plan on putting the house up for sale in the Spring, just to expensive to live here anymore. Taxes just continue to increase!

Thanks to you all!
I will try and get back later!!
Miss you guys! :)

XoXo

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

="http://images.meez.com/user07/3/8/4/4/4/4/8/3844448_bodyshot_300x400.gif

HUGS, Jennifer! I was hoping you were doing okay!!!!

Headed out the door. It's COLD out...bundling up for the race. BBL with a race report, PROMISE!

Gayle

Hello to everyone,

Sorry have to make this a quick post. DH is monitoring.....

Out yesterday with my w aunts...1 of which just moved back this way and will be staying with the other..her sis.

Today...really bad headache. Cat disappeared the other night. :(
Maybe she'll show up...has done this before.

ooops have to run.
BBS

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm looking forward to WEEK 6!!!!!

Belinda - enjoy your free day! I'm not quite at 10lbs yet, 2 more to go. Hopefully I'll be there by the end of this week.

Gayle - thanks for the encouragement. I wish I caught you before you left for your race. YOU CAN SO DO 52 MINUTES!!!! Even if you don't, YOU STILL ROCK!!!!

Michelle - I'll take some of that energy that's pouring out of you! I just cannot get myself up that early...

Sherry - sounds like you had a great day with you Girl Scouts.

Jennifer - glad you are back and your situation has improved! It must be a great relief.

Heidi - doesn't that man have anything better to do than hover while you're posting? ;-) My DH and DD both do the same thing every once in a while and it drives me CRAZY. Like I'm doing something TOP SECRET!!!! Ugh...

BBL to check in. Off to have my cup 'o joe protein shake!

Hi Melissa,

I guess my time on the computer is always looked at as a waste of time. I can't explain to a man what it means to ME to have outside contact with other people. Having you all here is priceless! I truly appreciate your support and advice. I just want to thank you all for that. :)

Gayle: Which race are you doing today...or should I say did? How did it go? I am sure you had a good one and enjoy your pizza and eclaire.;-)

Jennifer: SO HAPPY FOR YOU! What a great weight off your shoulders!
Happy you are here too. :)

Susan: How are the studies going?

Sherry: Sounds like another nice day with the girls. :D

Hello Belinda: How are the iTreads going? I will have to check the last couple of days enteries to see what you have been up to. Enjoy your free day.

Hi Kathy, Michelle (catching some of that energy too),Carolyn and anyone I might have missed. I will read all the missed posts and get back to you all. Have a great day. BBL Heidi

Hi girls,

Michelle**enjoy your rest day as well! How do you do that with the big red writing? What kind of food do you have today! It is almost 8 p.m. here and I ate clean all day long! LOL! Isn’t that funny!

Gayle** your food for today sounds so good! It is making me hungry! Enjoy your day! Good luck with your race!

Sherry** enjoy your rest day today! I am glad you had fun with the girl’s scouts!

Jennifer** I am glad you doing much better!

Melissa** the rate you are going, you will have those last 2 pounds down in no time! You are doing fantastic!

Heidi** my DH doesn’t like it either, when he is home and I am on the computer! He reads his blackberries all day long! LOL!

Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hey guys!

Race report:

[font size=+3 font color=red]10K
49:43 time
8:01 mile pace!!!!!!!!!!!​
[/font]

'nuff said! LOL

BBL after my shower.

Gayle

Hi Belinda:

Great for you for eating good today. When you mess up on a non-free day you won't have to feel too bad right? ;-)

Melissa: Your doing a great job on the weight loss....keep up the good work. :D

Hey Gayle: How did your race go? Hope you had a fun day. :7

Well...just downloaded my 3 free iTreads today. Can't wait to try them out. (Set 4 60min, Set 8 60min and Set 26 30min.)

I am going for a walk shortly with DD. Haven't done that for awhile.

Dinner planned for tonight....either Friendly's or The 99. Depends on how MIL feels after her visiting friends at church. She came back with DD on the 28th and is just now getting out to see people.

Have a great afternoon...BBL Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.