Beyonce looks amazing!

hrcfitness

Cathlete
I only watched the Grammy's for a few minutes last night but I have to say Beyonce looked awesome! I love that she is curvy sexy woman! I think it's awesome to see that she is real! She's beautiful and looks fit and healthy!

I guess I am the only one who thought she looked like a tramp in the opening act :confused:

Let's just say I also thought it was a bit too much (or too little is more correct, I suppose) for early prime time. I suppose she has the right to do it, but that's why I just watch the Grammy highlights so I can pick and choose. You never know what you're going to get when you watch the show live. That, plus I'm a fuddy duddy and don't follow music trends. The only time I seem to hear new music is when I'm doing a workout video or in a spinning class!

Outfit, song, performance of her sex life on stage: hated it all. Someone on yahoo reporting on the Grammys commented how her hair looked like Ramen noodles.

I hated her entire piece.

Pink on the other hand? A fabulous entertainer. Pitch perfect while hanging upside down or spinning on her silks. Love that woman's style and her body is perfectly muscular and toned. Strong and athletic, still sexy as hell. Her sexiness, unlike the other woman's, is never in-yer-face.

I still don't understand why Madonna had to come on stage and steal the light from Macklemore and Lewis. She was completely unnecessary.

Clare

Outfit, song, performance of her sex life on stage: hated it all. Someone on yahoo reporting on the Grammys commented how her hair looked like Ramen noodles. I hated her entire piece. Pink on the other hand? A fabulous entertainer. Pitch perfect while hanging upside down or spinning on her silks. Love that woman's style and her body is perfectly muscular and toned. Strong and athletic, still sexy as hell. Her sexiness, unlike the other woman's, is never in-yer-face. I still don't understand why Madonna had to come on stage and steal the light from Macklemore and Lewis. She was completely unnecessary. Clare

Amen to everything!

Here's an interesting article that has popped up in my FB newsfeed a couple of times tonight: Christian Grammy Nominee Natalie Grant Walks Out of the Grammys.

As for B, I am not a fan. This New Year's Eve Event in 2010 disturbs me (and plenty other Americans) greatly. Articles posted in 2011 claim that she donated the money she received for her performance to Haiti relief, but was that just a damage control message from her publicists? Whether or not it's true, it does not change my opinion of her.

I only can recognize one Beyonce song & that's only because Kanye West made such a big deal out of it.

I don't know any of Mariah Carey's songs, and hasn't she set some kind of record?

Apparently fame isn't everything.

They said she lost 60 pregnancy pounds before last February. That was her pregnancy weight. This weight loss was in the last six months.

Here's an interesting article that has popped up in my FB newsfeed a couple of times tonight: Christian Grammy Nominee Natalie Grant Walks Out of the Grammys.

As for B, I am not a fan. This New Year's Eve Event in 2010 disturbs me (and plenty other Americans) greatly. Articles posted in 2011 claim that she donated the money she received for her performance to Haiti relief, but was that just a damage control message from her publicists? Whether or not it's true, it does not change my opinion of her.

Thanks for posting the article. Natalie Grant has a new fan.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.