best results ever

I always dreamt of having a flat tummy and it finally became reality.
Not only is my belly flat as a pancake but I am well on my way to getting a 6-pack.
I have also noticed that my posture has improved a lot.
I am definetely ready for tank top and short short season.

Good for you - what ab exercises seemed to work for you? I'm working on that goal right now too.

I've been following May rotation which has been real fun. I find the coremax workouts are awesome.

well actually I don't work my abs that often maybe 2 or 3 times a week. I do a core max once a week and the other times depend on what show is on Fit tv and whether or not there is ab work in it.
But to get flat abs it is really important to loose the layer of fat most of us have on our belly. And that means cardio. Because no matter how much you work your abs until you've lost the fat the muscle will be there but they won't show (yep you hvae to turn to paraphrase a yoghurt ad into a lean mean fat burning machine). I am an apple shape so for me it took a while much longer than for my arms and legs.

Congratulations! The abdominals are frequently the toughest to respond. I know exactly what you mean about the layer of fat too--I know I have awesome abs, if only I could see them better to show them off! After baby #3, I'm just now seriously working on reducing my body fat to better show off all my new muscles. Keep up the good work!

Deann

Congrats to you! And thanks for the inspiration and and advice too. I am dreaming of flat abs, someday. My legs and arms look pretty decent but OMG I really have that "spare tire" around the middle.

~ Ann ~
Aim for nothing, and you'll hit it every time!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.