Best Cathe Tapes???

dee

Hi Everybody,

I am fairly new to Cathe. I have Interval Max,Bodymax, MIC, MIS, Powermax,Cardio Kicks, and Slow and Heavy Series. I just got my XMas bonus and want to buy some more tapes. I am going to buy the New Intensity Series BUT I want more. Please give me recommendations. I love the intensity of MIC, Bodymax, MIS.What else is along those lines??I was thinking of the CTX Series, StepHeat, StepJam,Stepfit, RythmicStep, PowerHour, MegaStepBlast. I like feeling ULTIMATELY CHALLENGED.What do you recommend? Help me spend my bonus!!!!

Thanks for any help,
Dina

How about Circuit Max? That's a very tough, intense workout. I also recommend Power Hour and the CTX series.
Erica

I too would recommend CTX I just got it earlier this month as a pre-Christmas gift (waiting for the Instensity series to arrive)to myself and I love it. I would also suggest for more variety PowerHour, Circuit Max, and the Pure Strength series I have all these and absolutely love them.

-Jilliana

I agree with all of the above suggestions.......but, what about StepWorks? I think that is more intense than StepFit. But don't get me wrong....I absolutely love them all and you can't go wrong. But StepWorks is really intense and great too and, well... just wanted to remind you about it! (Just my 2 cents worth) ;-)
Linda

You NEEEEEEEEED CTX I just got it about 3 or 4 months ago, and I can not believe I lived without it! :)
It really is that good! Leaner legs is worth the $$ alone!
I love the intense cardio followed by intense weights!
It is a fabulous combo!

Also, Circuit Max is a favorite of mine, very very tough, fun, lots of variety!! There is hi/lo, step work, and kickbox moves, along with weight work..after Cathe's controlled moves w/weights, it is hard to pick up a FIRM believe me! Her weights moves seem to have more focus..

I LOVE Rhythmic Step. This video is a must have, especially since you said you like to be challenged. I find the choreo in this video refreshing, interesting, and the music, is definitely one of my favorite cathe's music wise! I can not say anything but good things for this tape!

And finally (although I recommend more,but I don't want to keep blabbing!) I think Power Hour is fabulous. I am missing it, as I just am switching things over to DVD and sold it :( it is a fabulous weight work tape, great leg work too!!
:)
jaime

Definately get Power Hour, Circuit Max, and Rhythmic Step. I don't have CTX series yet, but I would get it if I were buying now, just to have for variety in rotations. Also I might try the ab tape Cathe has. I forget the name.

Judy
Live by the golden rule: treat others as yourself :)

I"m a real fan of all Cathe's videos. I also love her older step tapes to death. Step Heat, Step Jam, and Mega Step Blast are all three very good and I think you'd like them. Step Max is a goodie too ;-), don't pass these up because they are a several years older they are fantastic additions to fill out your Cathe collection.

Love
Edith

OOOOH yeah I forgot to mention Power Max!!!! Waaaaay fun video, might wanna consider it too.

We'll help ya spend your bonus LOL ;-)

Edith

Thank You All Soo Much!!

I am going to order all the workouts each one had suggested!!!

I am sooo excited!!!

Thanks Again,
Dina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.