Best Cathe Tape for Immed to Adv

Mikenbex

I've started to get the itch to get some of Cathe's videos. I am am ntermediate to advanced excerciser. So what is the best tape/tapes for me-either cardio/step and weight training? Did I see a kickboxing tape on the home page??? :-o) Is itch is like the Firm itch, I'm gonna be in trouble....heh heh

Hi!

I consider all of Cathe's tapes intermediate to advanced. Those that find them too advanced, modify some of the steps and power moves. You can't go wrong ordering any of her tapes, but she is coming out with 8 new tapes this month. What is nice about them is that there is a variety of cardio~~~Hi/Lo, Step, Kickbox, Circuit, plus there is strength training for each body part that can be divided into 6 different days or you can combine tapes and do whatever. Out of her old tapes, I would suggest if you are interested in weight training, get either the Pure Strength Series (3 individual tapes~2 upper body & 1 lower body tape which can be bought separately) or the Maximum Intensity Strength (also called MIS)tape which is total body. They are both great. Then again, there is BodyMax too!! It is a cross-training endurance workout. It combines step, a circuit section, and also weights. It is intense ,but a feel good tape. Do you have your charge card out yet??? We love to help others spend their $$. As far as her old tapes, I love Interval Max, Maximum Intensity Cardio and MegaStepBlast. I COULD name others I have and I love them all. Like I said, you can not go wrong!! I hope I have not confused you too much. Hope this helps more then it confuses you!!
happy.gif
Let us know what you decide.

DebbieH

Hmmmm,let see here,

Inter-Adv tapes, hmmm, I would have to say for your cardio Mega Step Blast & Step Heat. If you want cardio and strength mixed on one tape, get BodyMax & The Wedding Video. Just strength? MIS & PS Series. Finally get the new 8 pak as Deb H said, It's got a little bit of everything!! Please notice, in my suggestions I did NOT say get this OR that. I said get this AND that!! You will love them all and all of Cathe's tapes compliment each other so well, that you will soon be doing what I am doing. I got my first tape about 2mo. ago and now I will soon have 14{as soon as the 8-pak arrives!} Hope this helps!! Aimee

Thanks for the info...now tell me...

Now please tell me if you can get the 8 new videos separately or do you have to buy the set? I looked over the web site but didn't see that info.

After your input, I'll probably get Body Max because it is a full body work out with both cardio and step. :)

Yes and No...

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-00 AT 10:42AM (EST)</font></center>

The 6 Crosstrain Xpress videos are sold as a set. The other two (Circuit Max and Cardio Kicks) are sold separately. (I can't remember for sure, but I think when the DVDs come out, Circuit Max and Cardio Kicks will be sold together on one DVD, not as two separate DVDs.)

Please note that they're not taking orders for the new videos anymore until they are ready to ship.

Lynne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.