BEST BOSU DVD

I second the vote for the BOSU workout led by Seasun on CIA Double Cardio. The cardio is challenging and the ab section really had my abs burning!

I have that one and still can't go all the way through it. It is a challenge and I love that. It's the best workout with a Bosu.

You might also try Cathe's basic step up with the Bosu, it will work you. I haven't tried other step ups of hers using the Bosu, but I bet you can find one that will fit the bill.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

http://www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

Another vote for CIA 2604 - Double Cardio. Bosu Blast is a great cardio workout w/ a great core segment. :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

I don't remember the name of it, but there's one by Candace Copeland-Brooks that is all core-based and is pretty challenging.

What do you guys think about the Gay Gasper dvd? (Bosu Reactive Strength) Does anyone have this? I was wondering if it was any good.

Jennifer

I'm looking for a great circuit workout. I bought BOSU Blast (the CIA Double Cardio). But I used to do some great circuit work on the BOSU.

Of course, I just did HSTA on my BOSU and that was FUN! I thought I was going to go flying on the spike lunges.

Re: the Gay Gasper Reactive Strength workout.... I have this one, and it's not a favorite. She annoys me a bit for some reason. I've only used it a few times, from what I remember it raised my heart rate up a little and did have quite bit of lunges and squats. I was disappointed there wasn't much ab work in it.

Thanks to those that recommended the CIA DVD- I just ordered it from Amazon!

Thanks for the info. Which of Cathe's high step DVD do you guys think works best with the BOSU?

Jennifer

A very challenging routine with a bodybar and bosu is Explode! Cardio and Strength Intervals by Mindy Mylrea from the Body Bar-Master Your Body series. Has strength and cardio intervals, then a core segment. Good functional and posture exercises and enough variety and flow to get through pleasantly, and really uses the features to the bosu to best advantage. Although the workout is very strenuous, you could do it between heavy weight days.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.