Berry99/ Karin !!

luvmylabs

Cathlete
You had knee surgery last Wednesday. How did everything go? How are you feeling? I hope you have a speedy recovery!!:) :)

I was just thinking about starting this thread:)

Karin, I hope everything went well and you're not in too much pain. Please post an update when you can. You've been in my prayers.

Hi guys! Thanks for bumping this thread. I didn't see it yesterday. Also, thanks so much for thinking about me! Anyway, the knee surgery itself went well. I am so glad that I decided to have the surgery. It turns out there was a lot wrong w/ my knee. The doc had to do a lateral release, repair menicus, and get out loose cartilage. He knew this before he went in, but when he was in there also found a little more cartilage damage and had to repair that. I wasn't feeling too much pain on Wed or Thurs. However, Fri and Sat were horrible. OMG! I am so glad those days are over :). I think I am on the road to recovery. Because of the lateral release I am very swollen and that is causing most of my pain. I having been icing like a madwoman. Also, my boss called me this weekend and told me to stay home for the rest of the week and just work from home. I go back to the doc on Thurs to get my stitches out. We'll talk about PT and all that stuff then.

Again, thanks so much for asking.

Karin

ETA - Michele, I wonder how much longer until I get to do CC again ;) .

Karin,

LOL -- you're obviously feeling pretty good if you're already pining away for Cardio Coach. :7

Thanks for the update on your surgery. Please let us know how your follow up appointment goes. I'll bet it won't be too long before you can do CC. I can't remember, do you use a treadmill or an elliptical? You could probably workout sooner on an elliptical;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.