Berry99/ Karin !!

luvmylabs

Cathlete
You had knee surgery last Wednesday. How did everything go? How are you feeling? I hope you have a speedy recovery!!:) :)

Miss Lee

Cathlete
I was just thinking about starting this thread:)

Karin, I hope everything went well and you're not in too much pain. Please post an update when you can. You've been in my prayers.

berry99

Cathlete
Hi guys! Thanks for bumping this thread. I didn't see it yesterday. Also, thanks so much for thinking about me! Anyway, the knee surgery itself went well. I am so glad that I decided to have the surgery. It turns out there was a lot wrong w/ my knee. The doc had to do a lateral release, repair menicus, and get out loose cartilage. He knew this before he went in, but when he was in there also found a little more cartilage damage and had to repair that. I wasn't feeling too much pain on Wed or Thurs. However, Fri and Sat were horrible. OMG! I am so glad those days are over :). I think I am on the road to recovery. Because of the lateral release I am very swollen and that is causing most of my pain. I having been icing like a madwoman. Also, my boss called me this weekend and told me to stay home for the rest of the week and just work from home. I go back to the doc on Thurs to get my stitches out. We'll talk about PT and all that stuff then.

Again, thanks so much for asking.

Karin

ETA - Michele, I wonder how much longer until I get to do CC again ;) .

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Karin,

LOL -- you're obviously feeling pretty good if you're already pining away for Cardio Coach. :7

Thanks for the update on your surgery. Please let us know how your follow up appointment goes. I'll bet it won't be too long before you can do CC. I can't remember, do you use a treadmill or an elliptical? You could probably workout sooner on an elliptical;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.