Belly Button Ring

RE: I just might...

Hey I followed exactly with the special soap and had no problems.

Be sure all you pants are very low. I have 1 pair of jeans that are just an inch under my belly button and they are history. The other thing is you don't want ANY weight on your stomach for awhile. You cant sleep on your stomach.

It does take longer to heal that you would think - i didnt believe when they said 9 mos but to be totally healed it does take that long. Noone sees mine except me but I still love it!

Enjoy

I definetely recommend it (from someone over 40)

I agree that it takes at least 6 months or longer to totally heal. In 4-6 weeks I was healed enough to wear my pants comfortably without any irritation. I just wanted to clear that up from what I had said earlier. Good luck!!

Aila

ab work?

WHAT ABOUT AB WORK? How long did you have to wait afterwards to do this? I just thought of that too....

RE: ab work?

This may seem like a dumb question, but will it hurt to jump with it in? I mean right after getting it done. I'm trying to plan a rotation for the week I get it done, and I'm not sure I should schedule a cardio workout the day after. Any advice?

Aila, thanks so much for sharing your experience. How long do you have to do the 2x a day cleanings? Mindi

I did the 2 x a day cleaning for quite awhile. You can tell when to stop. If I stopped and it got kinda gross I'd start again. I think it was 3 months.

Don't remember taking time off for working out - it didn't hurt from jumping.. just NO Weight on your stomach and low pants!

Good luck!

Hi Mindi,

I think I cleaned 2x for around 3 months too. I used to clean in the shower in the morning and right before I went to bed. It became routine and wasn't all that time consuming. It was like brushing my teeth..lol. Took about 2 minutes a day.

Aila :)

I love mine...i'm 37 and have had it for like 9 yrs now..no problems..it didn't hurt more than a pinch..and that was it..I was like "that's it?"..the guy laughed and said yep..go for it!! If you do get it done..use bactine in the shower and never use like bacitracin...the bactine liquid was the best and I never had an infection..

I got my belly button ring when I was 39! I felt that with all the work I did with abs (muscle definition showing), it would look nice. I now have dangley stones (blue and crystal. Looks great with tan. I didn't have any trouble with the piercing but it does rub so wear low rise jeans or shorts!

I say go for it...it looks really sexy with nice abs and tan!!

babydollsea :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.