Bella Band (or something similar to it)

lulu68

Cathlete
Hello,

I'm about 8 weeks pregos,and my clothes still fitting but by the end of the day I need to unbotton. Have any of you try using the Bella Bands when you whre in-between sizes if so do they work? Thanks!!!

I'm wearing a bella band right now actually. It's one of the black ones. I've used it over unbuttoned jeans, but just ended up buying a pair of big jeans and use this to keep them "up". ;) It works either way, I just don't like the feel of the unbottoned pants. I only use this for jeans though because I have yet to find any maternity jeans that I really like. I switched over to maternity pants a long time ago even though everyone still swears I'm not showing. The ones they make now a days are just soooo comfy and I was getting tired of dealing with waist bands that were just a tiny bit too tight. Something else I use the bella band for though is kind of an undergarment for tighter shirts/dresses. I'm going to be in a wedding in 2 weeks and this band helps keep everything looking smooth under that dress. ;)

I'm wearing a bella band right now actually. It's one of the black ones. I've used it over unbuttoned jeans, but just ended up buying a pair of big jeans and use this to keep them "up". ;) It works either way, I just don't like the feel of the unbottoned pants. I only use this for jeans though because I have yet to find any maternity jeans that I really like. I switched over to maternity pants a long time ago even though everyone still swears I'm not showing. The ones they make now a days are just soooo comfy and I was getting tired of dealing with waist bands that were just a tiny bit too tight. Something else I use the bella band for though is kind of an undergarment for tighter shirts/dresses. I'm going to be in a wedding in 2 weeks and this band helps keep everything looking smooth under that dress. ;)

Thanks Liann! I just got from doctors and to my surprise I had an ultrosound done and got to see the baby and hear its heart beat!!! This appointment was just to confirm my pregnancy. Since I'm over the age of 40 and have had twins they wanted to make sure I was only caring one. Everything look great so far. The only thing is I'm not sure if i like the facility its not a private doctor. Thrers about 15 doctors and its combine with a Med Spa...I did like the OB/GYN I saw today, she was very inteligent and friendly. Thanks again!!!

Lourdes

where are you getting your bella band? i'm right at 14 weeks and starting to show. i can still wear my pants, but i've had to loosen my belt a notch and i have a feeling i'll have to unbutton in another week or so. i live in an area with hardly any maternity stores, and even the department stores have a really limited selection of maternity clothes. this is the first time i've had to shop for maternity clothes and i'm having trouble gauging how fast i'll grow and what sizes i'll need. i appreciate any words of wisdom you have to share!!

carrie

Carrie - Target has the Bella bands in their maternity section. I honestly don't really like any of their maternity clothes though. I got my maternity pants at Kohl's. Their maternity section is by the baby stuff. The pants just come in small medium and large. I bought medium and have been wearing them since about 9 weeks. Basically, they cut below your tummy and then have a built in bella band that comes the rest of the way up. They fit you the entire time because the band just expands with your tummy so no need to buy new pants as you get bigger - heck, I like these so much, I might wear them when I'm not pregnant! I bought a pair in every color. ;)

I had to make a quick run to a target and purchase the Bella Band yesterday...it such a life safer!!! Thanks Liann!!! The one thing I've always hated about pregnancy is finding maternity clothes that fits. I'm petite 5ft tall and no matter what trimester I'm in for some reason maternity clothes looks odd on me. Even though I continue to workout my regular exercise and only gain about 26 pounds I still look like a rolly polly. I hate to see pregnant women in magazines thre waistlines always look so trim...ya right!!! Thanks again!!!

Lourdes

thanks for the info! guess i'm off to target too! our kohls is 30 miles away, but it sounds like it may be worth the trip. thanks!

carrie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.