Behind The Scenes- Upper Body Pic 2

SNM Videos

Administrator
Pyramid Upper Body
The workout utilizes dumbbells and the full pyramid system in which you will do rep cycles in the following manner:

1st you’ll do 12 reps with your lightest weight, then you’ll do 10 reps with moderate weight, and finally you’ll do 8 reps with your heaviest weight. You will then revere the cycle and work your way back down the pyramid….again with 10 reps at moderate weight and 12 reps with your lightest weight.

This workout focuses on the superset approach by selecting two exercises per body part. While the exercises themselves are performed in a controlled manner, there is little or no break between the cycles keeping the workout moving at a quicker pace and completely exhausting the muscle.

Once you have completed the pyramid weight work, you will do an abdominal workout with the stability balls. Stability balls are excellent tools to promote core strength, better posture and alignment, and overall body awareness and strength.But just in case you don’t have one, we will be featuring modifications for the workout to accommodate this.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-02 AT 09:35PM (Est)[/font][p]Thanks! I figured since it was Sunday that we woudn't get another sneak peek! Thanks for sharing. Whew, my muscles feel it just looking at the gals. Looking at the pix, it doesn't look like the guys/males joined in this time??? :-(

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Wow, looks great! I too am dissapointed that there are no males during this workout...my hubby would of liked that since he uses the PS and S&H as much or more than I do. Pooooooor guy, guess he'll just have tho look at the gorgeous girls instead. dmd

These pitcures are awesome.I guess it doesn't take long to film the workout, if the pitcures are any indication.They seem to be comming right along.I CAN NOT wait.Everyone looks awesome...
Lori

I was just wondering why I am checking this forum so many times a day. I just figured out that these pictures are the reason! They look awesome

Great picture!! And thanks for the workout details too. I can't believe you've gotten so much done so soon - you all must be exhausted!!

You guys just love teasing us don't you?! ;-) I love seeing how well the videos seem to be coming along! Many thanks again! Susan

I too am amazed at how fast these workouts are coming together. For the life of me, I can't figure out where Cathe gets all this energy and there's Cardio/Weights and Bootcamp yet to go! :D

sigh...not so energetic Wanda :-tired :D

Look at all those WEIGHTS!! Woohoo! Love the kickback picture. All these pictures are so great! Thanks Cathe and SNM!

Mandy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.