Behind The Scenes- Imax2 2nd pic

SNM Videos

Administrator

Get ready to jump into action....IMAX2 will feature 10 action packed intervals consisting of fun step routines, 10 high intensity blasts and a brief recovery. Though the formats of IMAX 1 and 2 are similar, IMAX 2 is a new refreshing mix that focuses more on the use of the step than the floor.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-07-02 AT 07:57PM (Est)[/font][p]OMG, Now I'm really scared also. That doesn't look like a jumping jack, but something much harder. I am glad to hear that it uses the step more than floor. I find power moves on the step a tad easier than on the floor. And Cathe you look marvelous.

Boy I thought I was in pretty good shape, but the more I hear about these workouts the more I keep thinking..."I've got to get in shape for Cathe's new workouts.":)

DeeDee

Boy Cathe, you sure can Jump. How far are you above the ground anyway? :-jumpy :-jumpy

Intensity series is a good name for them. :-wow :-wow

Nikki

Never mind how high! Would you look at that woman's abs! If I hadn't seen the pictures of her beautiful little boys I would not believe this woman has had a single child! Oh to be genetically blessed!

I WANT THOSE ABS!

BLOODY HELL ! Sorry All ! UK phrase of exclamation ! OOOO, that looks painful ! I had better start exercising my inner thighs. No, I have had a better idea, I am going to attach metal bouncy springs to my sneakers (trainers). LOL

Wow, Cathe, I LOVE your hair bunches ! Very cute :)

Anna

Cathe - you look incredible!

I am really looking forward to this series - especially the Terminator.

Julie

My jaw hit my keyboard, that's for sure.

The intensity of IMAX2 sounds/looks amazing, and looking at Cathe knowing she just had a baby, well it's just unbelievable how good she looks.

I know the secret of how Cathe could jump so high.....there is a miniture tramboline build in under the floor.....lol :D :D

Seriously, I'm anxious to know if this new Intense Series is what made Cathe's abs so enviable???? Does anyone know?
I've not had any children and after years of exercise, my abs still don't look like that!!!

Wowzers! Cathe, is truly AMAZING! Looking forward to the next step even if it kills me. LOL. These pix look scarey! ;-)
:-jumpy :-jumpy

Wanda

If Cathe is sweating and looking like she's working very hard, that means I'll have to be peeled off the floor after 5 minutes of this tape.

I too am very afraid. But hey, at least I've finally mastered the wedding tape!!! HA HA HA. I've got a long ways to go :)

Laura

There you have it....new mom in April of baby #2, and look how incredible she looks.

Yes, Virgina, it CAN be done. Moderate eating habits, and smart exercise. No magic bullets here.

A picture, indeed, is worth a thousand words. End of story.

Just Do It! :)

Yeee-oowie

I'm scared. Excited, but scared. Cathe looks incredible. Babies? What babies? Unbelievable. Can't wait for the next photo. Love the hair too.

I bet it's the medicine ball (is that what the big one is called? It's the ball they use in Pilates). They have been proven to work the abs MUCH more than doing traditional crunches. Her abs look AWESOME! And that hair style is too cute! You go girl!

RE: Yeee-oowie

Not only would I like the abs, but check out those inner and outer thighs. NO FAT!!!! Maybe if I ask Santa . . .

Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.