Beginning XTrain 90 Day Rotation March 16!

firmgrrrl

Cathlete
Hey all!
I have just finished my second rotation of STS! Loved it but I am ready for something different! I have gotten stronger from STS and now I would like to burn some fat and really shape up my legs for summer. I am heading into my recovery week, but will then begin XTrain Monday, March 16. Anyone else interested? Thanks! ❤️

Congrats Penny! You are fearless and have stuck to the STS schedule so well!
I am two weeks behind you, but would love to do the 90 day XTrain rotation beginning on March 30th once I am finished Meso 3.
XTrain is awesome and I am game for the fun and for the results! I will be travelling some during the 90 days but will try to stick to the workouts on the road at the hotel gyms.
Thanks for the motivation!

Congrats Penny! You are fearless and have stuck to the STS schedule so well!
I am two weeks behind you, but would love to do the 90 day XTrain rotation beginning on March 30th once I am finished Meso 3.
XTrain is awesome and I am game for the fun and for the results! I will be travelling some during the 90 days but will try to stick to the workouts on the road at the hotel gyms.
Thanks for the motivation!
Jane! YAY! Please join me! It will be so fun to do another rotation together! So excited to have you along! Super stoked now! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I've scheduled myself for the 90-day Xtrain rotation beginning March 30 also. I won't be following it exactly as the 90 days move along as I plan to substitute some similar cardio DVDs in the 2nd & 3rd months to thwart potential boredom/burnout. Am glad to see others doing the rotation too. I'm hoping the Perfect 30 may be available in the next month's rotation in July (or at least August -- I have a back up plan ;-) )

Im actually on week 5 of the Xtrain 90 day rotation. Not sure how many times I've done Xtrain, but I really enjoy this series. I was noticing just this week that my legs and arms appear more toned. I would love to hear how you are doing with the program, even though I'm a few weeks ahead.

This is all great! I looked up my notes and see that I did the 90 day XTrain undulating rotation in 2015 and 5 weeks of it in 2016 so I think it is time again! I really loved it before - great variety and balance in the workouts and the challenges are results-based but doable.
So glad that MMarshall and Debinmi will be sharing there journey too! Nikki, hopefully you can give it a try once you have finished STS.
Good luck to all!

I've scheduled myself for the 90-day Xtrain rotation beginning March 30 also. I won't be following it exactly as the 90 days move along as I plan to substitute some similar cardio DVDs in the 2nd & 3rd months to thwart potential boredom/burnout. Am glad to see others doing the rotation too. I'm hoping the Perfect 30 may be available in the next month's rotation in July (or at least August -- I have a back up plan ;-) )
That's what I was thinking of doing as well! There are too many repeats of the same cardio, which I could see myself getting tired of doing. For instance, Hardstrikes. That sucker is tough! I would rather substitute other kickboxing workouts that I feel like doing. I also own Ride, so I want to insert that for cardio whenever possible.

Im actually on week 5 of the Xtrain 90 day rotation. Not sure how many times I've done Xtrain, but I really enjoy this series. I was noticing just this week that my legs and arms appear more toned. I would love to hear how you are doing with the program, even though I'm a few weeks ahead.
So glad to hear that you are getting good results! When I look over the program, it is so well organized, I don't see how one wouldn't get results! Hope to see you in our check in from time to time!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.