Beginning tapes

mogul

Hello Cathe,

I just bought a step unit with your "All Step" tape included. I really enjoy the workout, but I get frustrated because I don't know the steps. I just kind of flop back and forth over the step. Do you have another tape for beginners that will me to get used to the steps and routines?

Thank you,
RSE

Try Step Heat...it's shorter and seems a little more basic...You can modify the routines in all of her videos...just don't get discouraged when you feel like your just doing basic steps when learning the routine...because once you learn them...they are a blast.

Hi RSE! Yes, I agree that the All Step tape contains a bit too much complex choreography for it to be a beginner tape. The decision to use this video for that product was not made by me.

The good news is that now we are actually choreographing beginner to intermediate workouts that will be designed most specifically for the product in the box. I am very excited to do this project. We will film March 5th and 6th and the workouts will be available sometime after that (too soon to know an approximate date right now). Since you already have the product, you will be able to purchase the workouts separately. We will keep you posted on our website as to when you can purchase these workouts if you are interested. Take Care!

Thank you, Cathe,

Please do keep me posted about the new videos. I would like to become proficient in stepping.

Best and again thanks,
RSE

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.