Beginner Rotation question: where is body tubing routine?

iris123

Cathlete
I would like to try the beginner rotation. Can anyone tell me where to find this workout? It is part of the official beginner rotation, weeks 1-3 for Saturday.

It says: "Upper AND lower body tubing routine (it is one of the workout on the tape)."

I cannot find this workout. I have Basic Step/Body Fusion, Low Impact Step/Total Body Sculpting, Cardio & Weight/IMAX 2.

Is this the right place to ask?

iris123

RE: Beginner Rotation question: where is body tubing ro...

Iris123~

The upper and lower body tubing routines are the add-ons from the Basic Step/Body Fusion DVD. On the main menu screen, click add-ons. You will find them there. They are called Upper Body Sculpt and Lower Body Sculpt. HTH!!

Shonda

Thanks, Shonda,
This is just what I needed.:)

iris123

Iris 123 - I had the same question when I started the beginner's rotation because there are some places where it says upper (or lower) body hand weights and other places where it says upper (or lower) body tubing add-on. I think the weights only/tubing only was a mistake because the upper and lower body add-ons use both and you would need to skip forward throughout in order to do only one or the other. And I also realized for me it would not be enough work to do only half of the exercises.

Just wanted you to know you are not the only one who was confused!

Thanks, Bostonwendy!
That does make me feel better.:) ;-)

iris123

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.