Beachbody dilemma , long but looking for advise

bjammin13

Cathlete
Okay , I finally caved and decided to order CLX, so after I put the product in my shopping cart and said "no" to a couple of rounds of offers I decided to open a separate page on my computer to check out the price comparison to the Team Beachbody page and decided to go with purchase on the Team site because the total cost was about $20.00 cheaper and just a few days difference in shipping time frame. Plus , I liked the idea of paying for the product all at once rather than payment plan option at main site. So I closed the window I had open for regular Beachbody site ( I was still about 2 to 3 steps away from order confirmation page )and made purchase thru Team page instead and received my email confirmation right away . I was stoked! That is , until I got an email from Beachbody thanking me for my order:mad:. Iwas so mad and confused as to how they finalized my order when I never chose the payment option let alone confirm the order . They charged my credit card from info on first page. I called them and they said they couldnt reverse the order and for me to just send it back when I received the box. I told them no way take the charge off ,so after being placed on hold twice the BB CS rep Michelle assured me that the charge to my card was stopped and would not occur and no further charges would go thru against my card . She just asked that in good faith I refuse package at my door . The charge posted to my account two days later , total liars. So now I don't know if I should trust returning stuff to BB which will of course stiff me out of 21.95 for shipping that they charged and who knows what else , or if I should just return my Team BB order that I actually made when I receive it out of hopes that it will go smoother . Has anyone had better luck dealing with one over the other with return process? I'd like to just return both just based off principle of it all but won't because I really do want this program ,lol Damn it! thanks for letting me vent any words of wisdom appreciated

I had a similar thing happen this past summer: I put P90X in my cart, but never hit the "send" button. Lo and behold, I received a shipping notification the next morning. I ended up letting it get sent to me since I had been wanting to order it anyway. You might want to call back and ask to talk to a manager . . . . Good luck! That is just so frustrating!!!

I had this happen to me with that fundraising company called Sally Foster. They would not do anything about it. I was just shopping around, putting things in my basket to see what it added up to and then delete from there. Well, I got interrupted and the order went. They said, "yeah, sorry - that happens sometimes." That said, BB seems to have amazing customer service so I would certainly try. I use one of the coaches and they take care of everything for me if there is a problem.

Same thing happen to me!
I called immediately and demanded they cancel the order. I told them I would call my CC company and dispute the charge.
I have no idea how they can complete an order when you do not hit the confirm order button.:confused::mad: It's just not right. Calling CS is horrible:(
I don't blame you for sending them both back.
Call your CC company and see if they will assist you. The checkout basket is unethical. I shop through a coach. It's so much easier.

Let me clarify - BB has good customer service through their coaches - I've not heard one good thing about it otherwise - definitely fight it.

I had heard that when you want to order anything through Beach Body that you should go through a "respresentative." I wanted to forego any problems and contacted Jessjugs on this forum to order the CLX program. And going through her, I did not have one problem.

Sorry to hear of your customer service dilemna!! I know it must be really frustrating!

They did something very similar to me. I ordered the basic package, and had put the deluxe package in my cart at one point just to see how much it was. But I am 100% sure I never actually ordered the deluxe. Well, lo and behold I get an email confirmation for two separate orders, one basic and one deluxe. I called, they said the order wasn't "showing up in their system", then called back a few hours later and was told it was already "pulled from the warehouse" and it was too late. I returned the stupid deluxe package, which they still say they have not received, and had to eat the ridiculous $24.90 shipping charge and what I paid to ship it back. They will not give me my $24.90 shipping back.

Thanks for the heads up, guys. I was thinking about getting CLX this morning, but don't need the kind of sales tactics that are used unless you go through a "coach". I wouldn't have known to do that. Sending stuff anyway when the order hasn't been completed is bull.

You might also let customer service know you are more than willing to contact the Better Business Bureau as well as inform your state's attorney general office.

For anyone else considering CLX you can buy it through Advanced Workouts. I bought mine through Advanced and had it within a few days. Excellent customer service.

BB has the worst CS of any company that I have ever dealt with.

My husband saw an infomercial on P90X and thought he would purchase it for our 17 yo. I got home not even an hour after he ordered it. I told him that I already had that series (for which I had nightmares with back in 2004).

He called back right away and they told him that they could not cancel the order for the package was already on a skid ready to be shipped out. They told him to refuse the package. Of course, he argued with them about it to no avail.

Well, when you get a package from UPS, you have to be home in order to refuse it. We got it delivered the next week. He went to PACK mail right away and it cost him $20 to send it back!

Of course, they charged him for it. When he called them 4 weeks later, they were claiming that they never recevied the package. We had a receipt that stated that they got it four weeks prior. What a mess!

Another thing is you always end up talking to someone who doesn't speak or English nor even understand English.

Cheryl

I had heard that when you want to order anything through Beach Body that you should go through a "respresentative." I wanted to forego any problems and contacted Jessjugs on this forum to order the CLX program. And going through her, I did not have one problem.

Sorry to hear of your customer service dilemna!! I know it must be really frustrating!

Debbie,
I ordered CLX through JessJuggs and she called CS for my replacement discs!
She knew I hated calling them and insisted I let her do it for me. Coaches go through their own channels and my new disc arrived in less than a week!
She's a real sweetheart:)

Well, when you get a package from UPS, you have to be home in order to refuse it.

I don't know if it varies from state to state, but that is not true in my area.
I asked my UPS guy, and he said hand it back to him the next day and write refused on the package. They will take it back. Same with my US post office. If I know I'm going to refuse a package, I let my delivery guy know I'm going to refuse a package and what to look for.

Thought you guys may like to know that I followed your great advice and refused package and confirmed its delivery back to Beachbody . I gave them a week and still no credit back to my cc account . So I took the next bit of good advice and contacted "Pierre" , he responded right away and between 2 emails of keeping me posted had me all squared away within 20 minutes!, with an explanation of what happened , the cc rep did do what she said apparently when info was passed on to accounting they dropped the ball, and he told me I would receive my refund for full amount with no further charges within 48hours , which I did. Pierre was awesome and made a very stressful and drawn out process very simple and simply handled .Wish i had gotten a hold of him sooner . There is hope with Beachbody ! And a lesson learned to not order through main site but coach or team site instead. Thanks for all your help , i really appreciate it!

The saddest part of all this is that unless sales suffer BB will never change.
I adore their products but am seriously thinking of just doing without anything in the future & writing to the heads of the company letting them know. They can easily pull my account and see the thousands of $$ I have spent over the years.
As a consumer I can't really complain if I keep enabling them as I have. As a business owner- well lets just say that I'd be OUT OF BUSINESS in a month if I operated this way. Its fraud plain & simple and you should never have to go thru a coach to avoid fraud.
I think I just convinced myself to cancel my auto ship 1:1 series. LOL

I had this happen to me once also when I was thinking of ordering Turbo Jam. I let it go since I really was intending to order the product. I usually call and order on the phone for one specific reason. When you do that and pay in one payment they give you an extra workout. Since I am a workout junkie I will do just about anything for extra videos, and putting up with them is a small price to pay for an additional workout.

Shayne

OK, dumb dumb question....

is the CLX you are referring to the ChaLEAN Extreme program??

Thanks!!!
Denise ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.