Be Safe from Dorian!

Couldn't agree more. I was in the path but SW FL is now out so bless anyone still in it's path. I went through Charley in 2004, went right over my house as a Cat. 4. We evacuated for Irma 2 yrs ago because it was so big it covered the entire state. Be safe everyone!!!

I am close to Myrtle Beach. Woke up this morning listening to school closures starting tomorrow and some evacuations beginning at noon today depending on what zone you're in. Florence still in memory from about a year ago. I've been to the grocery store once just to get water, etc. I think I need to go back now.:rolleyes:

All stay safe!!!
Firemedic, so glad it missed you.

We are in Ft Lauderdale. It’s so scary to see such a gigantic storm hugging our coast. I’m 8 months pregnant and have a 2.5 year old so I can’t imagine going through something like this and I’m so grateful it’s going to turn. We are very very lucky with this one. My heart is broken for the Bahamas. Every year we would go to Abacos. To see the destruction and lives lost is beyond words. I’ve been through many hurricanes and you are never ready or prepared enough

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.