BBL or Insanity?

trixie108

Cathlete
For those of you that have tried both, if you HAD to choose between BBL and Insanity, which would you pick and why? I only have enough money for one set, and I have heard raving reviews of each. I know I can count on you guys to help! :D TIA!

I think that really depends on what you are looking for. I only have Insanity, but from what I've read about BBL, that series seems to focus mostly on lower body. Insanity targets the total body. I am interested in BBL too, but am trying to resist the urge. I don't think I would click with Leandro's personality. Also, if price is a factor, I think BBL is cheaper. Good luck with your decision.

if you want tough-really tough cardio(and pushups mixed in) go with insanity. you will get lean. if you want to work your lower body and a dvd of total body go with bbl. i would pick insanity because its everything mixed in one and if you get the delux package,there is also a dvd for upper and insanity abs.

laura

I have both and would definitely choose Insanity over BBL. I love Insanity and think it's a wonderful program with lots of room to grow. When I'm done with an Insanity workout, I feel like I've worked my core, upper body and lower body and gotten a great cardio workout and it's so challenging and I love seeing/feeling an improvement each time I do the workouts. BBL are good workouts, but I just don't feel that challenge and I don't feel they are as efficient. I like BBL and I'm glad I have it, but I absolutely prefer Insanity.

Erica

I have both and absolutely ADORE Insanity! Having said that I am now in week 2 of BBL and am pleasantly surprised with this program. It would greatly depend on what style you are looking for and what type of workouts you already own. Insanity is intense, no nonsense, get to it all out workouts. BBL is less intense (which does not mean it is less effective) and it complements my mostly intense workout collection. Cardio Axe has some dancy moves which I would typically turn me off, but you know what - it is FUN!! :D I'm not sure if I'm helping you make a decision, but they are very different programs :D

I have both and absolutely ADORE Insanity! Having said that I am now in week 2 of BBL and am pleasantly surprised with this program. It would greatly depend on what style you are looking for and what type of workouts you already own. Insanity is intense, no nonsense, get to it all out workouts. BBL is less intense (which does not mean it is less effective) and it complements my mostly intense workout collection. Cardio Axe has some dancy moves which I would typically turn me off, but you know what - it is FUN!! :D I'm not sure if I'm helping you make a decision, but they are very different programs :D

ITA with the above. They are both excellent sets IMO but so different, it is hard to advise someone else which would be better. I don't follow either program as is (and don't want to), but I do use BBL more frequently because I am not looking for Insanity-level intensity on a daily basis. Sorry I'm not helping much either by saying this, but I'm very pleased with both programs. Can you get an interested friend or family member to order the other system and then swap?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.