Bare Minerals again!

Karen!!!

If you haven't purchased yet, please check out http://www.makeupalley.com You must register for free to read product reviews. The reviews are by "regular" people. If you look under Bare Escentuals, there are reviews for almost every color, and many people include a description of the color in their reviews. I actually just emailed QVC to suggest that they include color descriptions!

I have oily skin and it works great for me. In fact, it tends to lessen the shine I usually get. It has never caused me to break out, unlike a lot of other types of makeup.

omgosh, I used this stuff for the first time the other day and my skin was glowing! I really like it!! I purchased some samples on eBay and I'm glad I did samples for the foundation color. I probably wouldn't have purchased (guessed from the screen colors) the color that fit me best. So of course I went back and bought brushes and all sorts of full size products. (!!) Yikes these boards are are hard on my credit card ! hehe, actually I've found lots of things I just love and never would have found without my cyber friends :7 Thanks for helping me spend my money guys.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.