Bare Escentuals Users

Thanks all for all the replies. I've been away for a few days and just got a chance to check. So much helpful info!!! But I would excpect that from the Cathe crowd - always so nice!!
I have to admit, I am very happy with the makeup - I was so skeptical about the coverage, but love it. A few days of "playing" and I am now very comfortable with the makeup. I find, that I am actually now using less.

I bought the summer bisque for concealer and love it - I have this one "red spot" on my cheek and with this, I don't even know I have it.

I really like the skin revver upper or whatever it is called. I feel it has shrunk my pores to the point where they are barely noticeable.

I also bought the lip balm - and tried dipping it in warmth for lip color, this looks amazing - saw this tip on the dvd. Does anyone else do this??? I have two questions with this, if you dip it on the lid, doesn't that leave a residue for when you then go to apply next time - I've been wipping it out with a tissue.

My other question is how do you do this on the go?? I guess I could just bring warmth with me, put this seems like a pain - any tips here?

Again, thanks all and Happy New Year!!!!

> My other question is how do you do this on the go??
> I guess I could just bring warmth with me,
> put this seems like a pain - any tips
> here?

I suggest you check out the expandable make-up organizers at qvc.com and colorfulsprinkles.com. I don't know which site has it at a better price. If you go to qvc.com do a search and on colorful sprinkles click on accessories, storage and organization. You can even buy empty BE jars in all sizes (with and without sifters) on colorful sprinkles.

Edited to correct the display of the quote. :)

I am a BE believer after trying it a few months ago. It really helps to keep your face totally exfoliated.

In a fit of Nyquil induced infomercial spending, I also bought that Susan Lucci face thing. My skin looks amazing and I have actually had people comment on it. When your skin is smoothed out like that the BE works a lot better.

The mineral veil is key. I am switiching to the everyday after the holidays and I run out of my starter kit.

I felt kind of dorky buying it because it is a infomercial thing, but I really love it. It does make you feel like your face is clean and bare.

Melissa

Keep your head in line. Your butt will follow.

http://www.picturetrail.com/pellmel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.