Barbell weights In High Reps

mpina

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I've just previewed High Reps and I wanted to ask you what are your Barbell weights during the workout...just for a guidance.

Thanks

I did High Reps and I'm wondering the same thing. all the other exercise have an indications but not the exercises with the barbell :confused:, I'm curious:p

Cathe's bar is 5 lbs, the biggest weight is 10 lbs, the medium 5 lbs, and the smallest is 2.5 lbs. So, for example, she uses 15 lbs (bar + 2 mediums) for the warm up and 45 lbs for the rows (bar + 4 large weights) (I think, I'm going from memory having done it last night for the first time).

Hope this helps!

Cathe's bar is 5 lbs, the biggest weight is 10 lbs, the medium 5 lbs, and the smallest is 2.5 lbs. So, for example, she uses 15 lbs (bar + 2 mediums) for the warm up and 45 lbs for the rows (bar + 4 large weights) (I think, I'm going from memory having done it last night for the first time).

Hope this helps!

It sure does! Thanks for this info...:)

Hope this helps!

I did HIGH REPS today and checked out the plates on Cathe's bar b/c of this post! Thanks! :)

That is correct, thanks Sandra!

Hope this helps!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.