Barbell clips for Fit Tower - Are they available anywhere?

Thank you so much! The order went through. I wonder why it wasn't listed for sale under their accessories page. No confirmation yet. I hope I actually get it. Thanks again!

You’re welcome. For some reason they only come up on google. You may not get a confirmation. I didn’t but I did get my clips.

It looks to me like their website is totally down now. Have you tried Ebay? I hope they are able to get their business back up and running eventually. The FT is a really great product.

I did receive the clips when I ordered them through that link (which no longer works). I never got a confirmation email, but I did get them within a week or so. That said, it looks like there is no Fit Tower website anymore, so I doubt that they are still available. I hope you are able to get them some how - they are a really nice accessory. Very strong and well worth the price.

Attachments

• 2781FF8E-B783-430F-856D-BFF98A248E83.jpeg
    2781FF8E-B783-430F-856D-BFF98A248E83.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 12
Those collars look really nice. They hold the plates on the bar correct?

The clips we were talking about are these. They
allow you to rest the bar on the Fit Tower.
Oh!! I did try to follow the link but it was dead. Yes the collars work awesome. So easy.

The FitTower website doesn't even list them. I've also looked on Ebay, and no luck there either.
Hello, fellow Cathletes. I have a Fit
Tower which I love. Unfortunately, I lost the barbell clips so I can't use it to it's full potential. Does anyone know if Cathe (or anyone) still makes the FitTower and if so, can anyone point me in the right direction to replace my barbell clips. Any information would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Tower which I love. Unfortunately, I lost the barbell clips so I can't use it to it's full potential. Does anyone know if Cathe (or anyone) still makes the FitTower and if so, can anyone point me in the right direction to replace my barbell clips. Any information would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

It's no longer made. :( I read somewhere there were no plans to offer the tower and accessories in the future. An ebay alert for parts is the best options for clips. it's extremely hard to come by anything for this product.

Yes, sadly I think this company may be a victim of the Covid pandemic. Their phone message originally said they were closing due to Covid but later the phone line was disconnected.

So sad because they were a good company with a great product.

I have some for sale on Ebay right now

As luck would have it, I found a fit tower but need the barbell clips. Is anyone looking to sell an extra pair of the barbell clips?

I can't help you with that, but I just wanted to congratulate you on finding a fit tower. It took me over a year! It came with everything, but my husband had to drive half way across the country for it, and the price was way too high. I'm glad I have it, but it's been two years, and I still feel guilty about myself to overpay for something. I'm not usually so materialistic. Hope you got a fair deal on yours, and I hope you're on a roll and find the clips soon. If not, is that the type of thing that one could get made for them? I have a special needs child (he's an adult now) and had the need for a railing that I'd designed on paper that didn't exist in real life. It cost a bit (no regrets on that purchase), but a local welder made it for me. I think the clips would be a fairly easy job for someone that knows what they are doing with metal. There's a bit of padding to prevent the barbell from clanking, but you could just glue a chunk of felt, an old workout mat, etc. there yourself.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.