Back In Stock ...Boot Camp Body Blast

Cathe, you spoiled us this year.

FT DVDs, IDEA DVD and soon to be Strong & Sweaty - Oh My! and let me not forget the weekly Cathe Live workouts.

I am going to try this workout tonight! I ordered a 15 lb. weight bar and it came on Monday (and it fits great on my Fit Tower barbell clips). I hope 15 lbs is challenging enough. Can't wait to do this one.

I had fun with this work out. Using the weighted bar was new to me. It was challenging at times but not so much in other moves. I would call this one an intermediate level workout as it is instructed without any modifications. The music was good but not loud enough. I do like the music as loud as I can get it without the neighbors calling the police, so that was the only thing I was disappointed with. But the work out is classic Cathe through out so enough said. :) I think it was worth the money.

I can't see purchasing this one DVD for $44.00 when I can purchase Cathe's DVD'd here for $9+ dollars. Am I missing something? Sure hope not. Help me understand please. Is this particular DVD exceptional or because it's from Idea?

I can't see purchasing this one DVD for $44.00 when I can purchase Cathe's DVD'd here for $9+ dollars. Am I missing something? Sure hope not. Help me understand please. Is this particular DVD exceptional or because it's from Idea?
Hi janiejoey! I am sure the cost is because it is from IDEA. I liked the workout but would I spend $44 dollars on it? No, thank you. I was able to get it for $24.00 because I got an additional fitpro discount. That makes a big difference, but even that price is more expensive than one of Cathe's DVDs. Plus, there was an additional cost for shipping. I missed being at the convention this year and Cathe's class is one I was wanting to take. The DVD was the next best thing. I have never used a weighted bar in a boot camp class. Experiencing something new with a different piece of equipment made it worth it for me. Gotta stay challenged and mix it up. :) If you wait long enough and there are DVDs still in stock, the price will be reduced but I have no idea how long you will have to wait. Probably by the time a discounted price is offered, we will have the new Strong & Sweaty series and the new Fit Tower DVDs and will forget all about it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.