Back again:)

pace1987

Cathlete
Hi all I don't know if you remember me but I use to be a regular here over a year ago but things changes where I wasn't exercising and I gain 25lbs:(. Now I am just getting back into doing Cathe and boy I have to really catch up. I get so winded easily and I hope that I will one day be able to keep up like I use to;). I just joined Weight Watchers online so that is a start too. I hope that I will become a regular here again. I did meet Cathe twice and she is just one awesome lady:). Oh and I did find facebook so I am hooked on that, lol. Thanks for listening.

Good luck, Barbara! Getting started again is hard and frustrating, but, as you know, well worth the effort.

Barbara, you'll be able to do it! It's going to take time and patience, but you'll get there! One step at a time! We're here for you!

Hi Barbara, welcome back. I am also working on returning to my fittest place from last year, it took some time to get the cardio endurance back, but the thing that helped me the most was doing Cathe's new HIIT workouts once or twice a week in addition to regular cardio (mainly kickboxing) and weights. The HIIT workouts just have this magical way of really quickly upping your endurance for other cardio.

Congratulations on returning to home exercising! You should gain all your strength back in time. I restarted in Jan and could not do any pikes in the PUB Abs and today I did them all. Patience and consistency is what works for me. Have fun! Peggy

Hi Barbara and congratulations and focusing on your workouts again. I just made a recommitment to Cathe a few weeks ago. I have been inconsistent with my workouts for the last two years....gained a few pounds and my muscles are not as toned. I know how my body responds to healthy eating and working out so I know I will eventually see the results that I am looking for.

Hey Barbara! So nice to see you back again!!..:)..I remember you and am happy you are back to some of Cathe's workouts...I met Cathe too and you are right she is totally awesome! I love Facebook too and I will PM you my name...:)

Thanks everyone. Its nice to be back. Today I did Imax 2 1 thru 6. I was just going to do up to 5 but I pushed myself. I remember when I use to do the whole workout. I know I will get there.

Hey Barbara! So nice to see you back again!!..:)..I remember you and am happy you are back to some of Cathe's workouts...I met Cathe too and you are right she is totally awesome! I love Facebook too and I will PM you my name...:)
Hey I sent you a friend request:)

Hi Barbara, welcome back. I am also working on returning to my fittest place from last year, it took some time to get the cardio endurance back, but the thing that helped me the most was doing Cathe's new HIIT workouts once or twice a week in addition to regular cardio (mainly kickboxing) and weights. The HIIT workouts just have this magical way of really quickly upping your endurance for other cardio.

Thanks for that advice because I am going to do the 30/30 tomorrow:) Wish me luck, lol

welcome back! i just made a recommitment to fitness/wt loss too. just post anytime when u need some motivation or want to tell us about your successes. remember even the longest journey starts with a single step. we're here for u!

Barbara,

I just wanted to say welcome back and let you know that you're not alone. I've suffered a fitness setback myself (had a long-term injury & then surgery along with an especially stressful year at the workplace), and it is hard starting over with a few extra lbs., but we'll get there!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.