Baby Luke is here!!!

dani21496

Cathlete
Hi everyone!!! July 3rd Luke entered this world! It was a record day for Central DuPage Hospital. They had 21 babies born that day. I went in that morning to my doctor's office for my 38 week appointment. During my NST my doc said I was in labor. I was pretty surprised because I really didn't notice the contractions. I've been feeling braxton hicks for so long, I couldn't tell the difference. So he sent me off to the hospital.

I'm SO overjoyed right now I can't even explain it. I'm so inlove with this little guy! I have to admit I was scared during the csection. The worst part for me was getting the spinal. The anesthesiologist said he had to put the needle in deeper than he thought. Then during the csection I almost passed out twice ... they told me my blood pressure had dropped too quickly. Afterwards the nurses were saying that my temperature was reading 93. something. They put heated blankets all over me trying to raise my temp. After a while though it went to normal and everything was a-okay.

I'm so happy to be home!

Luke Lawrence
July 3, 2008
8 lb. 2 oz.
20 inches

http://danid.smugmug.com/Births <-- Link to all the pictures

http://pic40.picturetrail.com/VOL280/1863976/20042954/324627605.jpg

324627667.jpg

324627672.jpg

324627745.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats!

WOW!!! Thanks for the photo album!! You all look like you're doing great!

What a handsome sweet little guy!

RE: Congrats!

dani, i am so happy for you!! he looks fantastic, and you and your husband obviously adore him. wishing you a speedy recovery.

Oh what a sweet little puddin' pop! Congratulations--sounds like you had quite a labor story, but it ended wonderfully. Nuzzle that fuzzy little head for me and enjoy his smallness--it goes quickly.

Take good care of yourself.

I'm very happy for you and your husband, Dani.

Maggie:)

Oh my gosh Dani! I shrieked when I saw your post! So awesome. He is so very handsome!!! A million congrats to you and your hubby!!!

Now if I can just POP mine out! :)

:) ;-) :D :p :) :D :) :7

Oh! I just want to snuzzle into his soft precious head and smoother it with kisses! Enjoy, and congrats! You two are a beautiful couple too!

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

>Oh my gosh Dani! I shrieked when I saw your post! So awesome.
>He is so very handsome!!! A million congrats to you and your
>hubby!!!
>
>Now if I can just POP mine out! :)
>
>:) ;-) :D :p :) :D :) :7

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Dani,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your son is absolutely adorable! How precious! I am so excited for you. I haven't visited this forum in months. I can harldy believe you had your baby already. He is definitely a keeper. Please give himn a hug and a kiss for me. I absolutely LOVE babies. It seems that I can't get enough of them. Don't they smell wonderful?

Hugs,

Cheryl

Aw!!! Thanks so much!! I can't stop staring at him. He's so soft and smells so good and I'm so inlove with him!!

How's it all going Dani?? Are you in constant sleep deprivation??? YIKES!}( I am so desperately trying to get some good sleep before this little one comes but oh man it is hard to come by this preggo. It is so depressing that it is just going to get worse for a while, lol!
How are you feeling otherwise??

>How's it all going Dani?? Are you in constant sleep
>deprivation??? YIKES!}( I am so desperately trying to get some
>good sleep before this little one comes but oh man it is hard
>to come by this preggo. It is so depressing that it is just
>going to get worse for a while, lol!
>How are you feeling otherwise??

I'm doing good. I'm very tired but it's a good tired. hehee
I'm so on cloud nine that he's here, being tired doesn't matter. Know what I mean? You will soon. :p I'm still sore, but getting better every day. I cannot wait to hear all about your baby!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.