Baby Eric Is Here!

Congratulations

May God bless you and your family richly during this very special time! All the best,

Colia
happy.gif

Congrats!!

Wishing you and your family all the best.

With love and best wishes
Kamala.

As I'm Sure You Know - You've Been Blessed!

I've been at VF almost all day trying to catch up on threads that I missed these last couple of weeks
and what to my wondering eyes should appear
but an announcement that baby Eric is here!!!!

What a wonderful Christmas present! A bundle of joy!!

Congratulations!

Mary

Congratulations, Cathe and Jon!!!!

Congratulations on your Millenium surprise! I just saw all the pictures: Baby Eric is beautiful! And Cathe looked great in the hospital! Must be that great shape you're in! I wish you all a lifetime of health and happiness!

Marianne

Babies are such a blessing!

Congratulations Cathe and Jon! You both look so happy and Cathe you look absolutely wonderful. I'm glad things are going so well for all of you. Eric is simply beautiful. My heartfelt best wishes for all the joy in the world.

Welcome to motherhood and sleepless nights!!!!

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-00 AT 06:10PM (EST)</font></center>

Cathe,
So happy all went well. Eric is a beauty. My little Shanelle was drooling over him. She is now 2 1/2 months and thought he was adorable. You look great and daddy does too. Please make sure to take time for yourself and to enjoy little Eric. Time flies soooo quickly. God Bless you and your adorable family.

Dawn Liss
Mom of 6!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.