Baby Bumps?

Liann

Cathlete
Any mommies to be up for posting their "baby bumps"? I really wish I had been better at taking pictures throughout this pregnancy, but I have none. Just never thought I looked pregnant enough to bother. My mother in law was bugging me for a picture last night though so I finally took one this morning. This is me at almost 34 weeks. Anyone else care to share? :)

BabyBump3.jpg

Liann..I'm not a mommy-to-be but I just had to jump in because I think you look fantastic!! I can't believe you only have six weeks left!! Have you been able to keep up with working out? Seriously..you look great! :)

Thanks Chastity! I have tried to keep up a semi-normal workout schedule, but in all honestly, I've been a lazy bum most of the time! ;) Lately, all I do is an occasional Yoga routine and walk on the treadmill. I have Tracey's prenatal workout and I REALLY need to pull that out and work with it more than I have been. It's a great program by the way for anyone looking for a pre/post natal workout.

OMG Liann, I looked like that at 16 weeks! Ha! You look great!

I'm trying to upload mine, but having some technical issues with the file format. I'll have to dig out the digital camera later today, I guess.

OMG Liann, I looked like that at 16 weeks! Ha! You look great!

I'm trying to upload mine, but having some technical issues with the file format. I'll have to dig out the digital camera later today, I guess.

Liann you look beautiful and your belly is very small. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.
My daughter's graduation is on the 24th of june and thought of you I wondered if by then you would have had your baby girl!

Liann or any of you ladies on facebook? I have loads of pictures.
Lilly Fernandez is my name please look me up...

Lilly - I'm looking you up now! I'm Amber Liann if anyone wants to add me. :)

Ok, I found several Lilly Fernandez's. What does your profile shot look like?

Last edited:
Wow! You look so cute! If I looked like you I'd be taking and posted a bunch of pictures. I'm 32 weeks and I think my stomach is at least 3 times the size of yours!

Wow! You look so cute! If I looked like you I'd be taking and posted a bunch of pictures. I'm 32 weeks and I think my stomach is at least 3 times the size of yours!

I swear I totally jinxed myself with that picture, because by the next week my stomach now looks twice as big. Glad I got the shot when I did because there will be NO more pictures of me now! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.