B&G Leg Blast premix

RE: Can't find this video. What is the title?

that is awesome. You work out alot. I also worked out at the advance level before I got pregnant and still continued to work out during. What DVDs from Cathe did you use after your pregnancy?

I didn't have nearly as many titles 4 years ago as I do now! :7

Mostly I used Cardio Hits, and the Intensity Series (DH got them for me on VHS one Christmas). I also walked a lot, biked, etc. for some extra cardio. I did the Firm, too, but it became too easy once I started doing Cathe's weight workouts.

Also, I used Weight Watchers as my diet. For me, diet is the "X" factor for weight loss.

I just got this DVD a few weeks ago and I just do the entire program each time. Is the premix harder?

Also, I'm new to the lingo, what does DOMS stand for? (I know this has to be a stupid question. I see the term all over the message boards.)

I haven't done this premix yet (from what I hear it's tough) but this is what it consists of:

Warmup
Walking Lunges
Lunge/squat combo
Walking lunges
Leg Presses
Forward thrusting hammer punch lunges
Leg Presses
One legged squats
Side to side thrusting hammer punch lunges
One legged squats
Firewalkers
Walking Lunges
Firewalkers
Walking Lunges
Lunge squat combo
Low pulse lunges
Lunge squat combo
Stretch

DOMS stands for Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (and it's not a stupid question!)

Marcy

Did this one this morning as I just started the July rotation this week. WOW!!!! what a workout....without using heavy weights. The sweat was pouring off my head (I love that)!!! It really is incredible how a workout under an hour can work you sooooo hard.

The first time I did this, I didn't preview it since I figured I knew the moves from the main workout so I had no idea what was coming next. I don't know if that was better or worse when "walking lunges" or "lunge squat combo" comes up for the third time. :D . I used to dread leg presses but they come as a welcome break in this premix. It is certainly a killer.

I just did this one this morning and OMG!!! I was definitely cursing by the second time around for the firewalkers. Those squat lunge sets never seem to end. I'm afraid I won't be able to walk tomorrow.

I think I'll do it again on Friday. I might forget the pain by then.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.